Chapter 31: Broken Ties

"Is that all you got?" The God Dragon laughed as he look towards the red dragon in the sky "Oh, come on. Are you thinking in protect her like this?" he continued complaining while Asir showed a little anger in his face.

"Why aren't you fighting seriously against me?" the dragon yelled full of anger as he breathe with difficulty. "Do you think this is a game?"

Clearly this must have seemed a game in the eyes of Jade, after all, he was the most powerful dragon before and he still is.

"What are you talking about?" Jade's face expression changed suddenly as he looked towards the sky " It's you the one who aren't took this seriously. If I was really playing with you, then I had returned to my dragon form"

"Eh?"

"Even if we have a big strength and a huge defense in our dragon forms, if our movements are slow, then that is useless" The god commented as he fly towards Assir "Why do you think that the previous dragons died by the dragon slayers? Because they were careless. They knew how to take human form but they didn't do it, because that, they became easy targets to them"

"If that's true, then why none of the seven dragon slayers has managed to defeat their dragons?" Asir breathed heavily as he saw the god approach to him. His body was full of scratches and wounds, after all, his enemy was the God Dragon himself.

"As if I knew ..." he sneered, "I will never understand the humans at all," he turned his head as he closed his eyes and let out a small smile "They're rare and full of emotions and feelings that I will never understand ... " Asir listened intently to the words of Jade as he hardly tried to return to his human form even if he was never able to take it himself.

What was the meaning behind Jade's cruel words? Was there a reason for him to be angry by that?

"Love... Affection... that's something I'll never understand..." Jade said coldly but in his mind he was totally confused by that. 'How important is (y/n) for me?' he asked himself as he tried to not apparent it. 'I love her?... Or I only care for her like a sister?'

"And you'll never understand it if you can't find someone to protect, Jade..." a emotioneless voice was heared behind him. The God Dragon turned a little surprised only to find the person he wanted to see the less in that moment.

"You..." was the only thing Jade said as he tried to attack that person but he failed. That man dodged his attack and flies to where (demon name) was, who had fallen to his knees again.

That person seemed to ignore Jade as he helped (demon name) to rise.

"You, the one in the sky" he talked again referring to Asir "come here" he ordered as the silver haired dragon flies to him.

"You... what the hell are you doing here?..." (demon name) asked as he tried to get away from that man.

"Kanzentai send me to return with you to the Sky Realm" were his only words until the Sky dragon arrive to where they were. "Keep this safe for me..." he said as he throw (demon name) body to him and return to the Sky ready to fight with Jade.

"I thought that Kanzentai will not going to make a move until the last blood sacrifice" the Dragon God said angry as he stare at the opponent in front of him. That black hair, golden eyes like the sun and those clothes, there's no doubt that was he.