Chapter 14: Fallen Fairy King

You finally arrived to the island once the barrier created by Freed is dispelled. (demon name) all time was in his thoughts and even you can't know what he was thinking. The first trial was now in progress so you had nothing to do now.

Yeah, that was a problem for you. You got bored so easily that even you can destroy something to entertain yourself. You sit there waiting to the arrival of the teams who have passed recharged in (demon name)'s back who was sitting by your side.

'The priestess of light is here...' you heard a murmur from nowhere as you get away from (demon name) and turn to every side searching for that voice. 'Is my turn now...'

How time passed since the start of the test? You don't know but you was so boring to wait anymore so you stood up to find something to do.

"Master, I'll go to explore the island can I?" you ask to him. Once you saw him nodded with his head, you starts to run to the forest.

You run and run but like always, because of your clumsiness you fell over something or someone. You open your eyes to see a black haired man below you watching you with his eyes widened.

"Sorry" you apologize to him and get away from him "I'm so clumsy sometimes" you laugh placing a hand behind your head. He has a worried face over him and then he get away from you so fast that even you can't see him. "Why are you get away from me? It's because (demon name)? Don't worry, he won't going to hurt you" you say to him but he only shook his head negating it.

"Don't..." he slowly said "don't come near me. I don't want to kill you, I don't want to kill anyone else..." he placed his hands over his head with a painful expression over his face. "It's coming again, the death praying..." you heard him said as the same time that a darkness aura cover some part of the forest and kill it.

"What... was that?" you suddenly ask "You..." His eyes widen when he heard your voice.

"He had the same curse on him like you, princess. The Ankhseram curse... who kill when you appreciate the life; a contradictory magic." (demon name) answers to you.

"Then he's..."

"Zeref, the black wizard"

He see you with a surprise in his face when he saw you with your demon.

"How is that you can restrain the cursed?" he asked but even you don't know it. (demon name) stepped in front of you.

"I made a pact with her. I restrain the curse in her place to let her live normally without worry"

"(demon name), the one who betrayed the master of the gate. So you are now behind the soul of this girl? How pathetic" Zeref teased him with a smile on his face. "Well then, I will leave you but keep one thing in mind. You'll never be able to hide all from her always" was all he say before he disappear from there.

~???? P.O.V~

'So it's finally my turn to meet her' I say to myself standing up from where I was. 'Sleeping for four hundred years was really a long time' I let out a yawn and open my wings, ready to go and meet our priestess.

'So where are you now my little goddess?' I use my magic to find her around all the island 'found you' I teleport myself in front of her with a little dragon in my arms. I saw her surprised face.

"I finally got to meet you my little goddess" I smiled to her as the same time that (demon name) stands in front of her. "It's been so long (demon name)-sama. It's a pleasure to see you again"

"He... He's a demon to?" the little princess ask with some confidence in her face making me smile.

"I? No, I'm not one. My name is Oberon, and he's Asir" I showed her the little dragon in my arms. "Take him with you, he will protect you from (demon name)-sama"

"Why?" She asked me with a cute face on her.

"Maybe Vlad don't tell you about it but well. Don't trust him, he wasn't what he appears to be" she make a confused face by my words so I let out a sigh. "He isn't a demon but a Fallen God"

(demon name) face me with a death glare on him.

"What are you planning to do telling her about it?" he expressed with a coldness in his voice. "Are you want to stole her away from me? So you are like the others who fell in love with her."

"Who's the one who said that I love her? Don't make me laugh (demon name)-sama. Everybody know that the only one I love is Vlad" I confessed to him with some blush in my cheeks. "But stop talking about nonsense, I'm not here to talk about that. Princess you must be careful now, your destiny will begin to fulfill when a pair of black wings appear in the sky..."