44. The origin of everything

Yay :) My brother send me the chapter more earlier than I expected. I didn't checked it or even read it, I'll only publish it just like he sends the chapter to me:

Notes: This is what happened after the previous chapter but because in great part of it appears characters from my role play game with my sister, I didn't let her publish it. You're free to read it or not since there are things that only she and I can understand...

And because the manga has already ended, I finally found a way to write the end of this chapter and tried to give a happier end... or maybe no? Since she let it with a sad ending, I think it's almost impossible to give a happy ending to this story.

・・・

・・・

Acnologia crossed the portal with Jinsei but when he finally reached the other side of that long portal he found himself in a desolated floating island in the middle of nothing. The place was dark and only the faint light of the red moon was illuminating the place where he was.

'Where's this place?' he thought staring with difficulty at his surroundings but after his eyes get accustomed to the dark he started to move around that desolated island. Jinsei was nowhere to be found so he couldn't ask anything.

In his way he managed to see at the distance another floating island but this one was different from the one he were in because a magnificent castle was built there and floating around that building were five crystals of different colors.

Decided to search for information about this place, Acnologia returned to his dragon form and fly towards the castle direction but when he left that island he managed to see other islands under the island he was and over those islands, he saw several dragons there.

They were more bigger than him and even look more fearsome so Acnologia decided to fly faster towards the castle so that he don't get noticed by those beasts. When he started to approach to the castle a powerful lightning bolt attacked him making him fall on the border of the island and returning to his human form. Acnologia tried to stand up from that but in that moment, a man appeared in front of him.

—Who are you and what are you doing here? —he asked with coldness in his voice. Acnologia lift his head to see who was. In front of him was standing a tall man dressed in strange clothes, his hair was silver and his eyes were gold and around his neck he have a long bead necklace. Because Acnologia didn't replied to him, that man lifted his hand with the intention to attack and thunder appeared in his hand but before her can do something a voice stopped him.

—Stop it, Byakko...— another man with white hair appeared suddenly behind the previous one. He has silver hair and golden eyes like Byakko but contrary to the White Tiger God, he have a strange red mark in his forehead a long tail and he was only wearing pants and shoes— he has something to do with our priestess, that's why Jinsei brings him here...— the monkey say putting aside his staff. Byakko didn't complain about that but he really look upset for the fact that someone like him will go to see her— our priestess is waiting for you now along with the rest of the seven pillars, but I can't take you there. You will eventually find your way...— Wukong commented before disappearing just like he appeared.

Acnologia wanted to ask him something but he disappeared before he could do it, so completely upset about those strange persons, he set his way towards the castle that was still away. He tried to transform into a dragon again but for a strange reason he couldn't did it and when he tried to see the reason for that, he discovered a strange golden bracelet in his arm that was sealing away his powers.