Chapter 9: Goddess of light

"What?" your eyes widened by her words. 'What the hell is she playing?, that's not funny' you tell to yourself as your eyes met with hers.

"(y/n) was the goddess of light in the Legend of the Holy Door" Edo Levy starts to narrate. "A girl was supposed to born in the land to protect the world with her magic. A girl blessed with the light of the the only god will become the new regent of the sky. That's what the future said but that girl never appeared. Because that, the prediction became a myth and then in a Legend."

"Are you guys interested in legends or what?" Edo Lucy ask. You was still unable to believe that. What's the meaning of this? You look to where (demon name) was standing wanting him to give you an answer for that but he only turn his face away. " Why are you guys asking for she?"

"Its...It's nothing." you lie to Lucy "I never heard about her legend only her name, that's all" You walked to the door ignoring what your friends say and about to left the guild building.

"Where are you planning to go?" Natsu ask. Watching you heading to the door and been following by the (demon hair) demon was a signal that you will head to somewhere.

"I need some time to think. I don't know how much it will took so you guys must go ahead and save of friends, the guild"

"We can't let you here, Edolas was an unknown place for us" the bluenette stop you by pulling one of your sleeves "Come with us (y/n)-san. I promise you that we'll find out your past and the meaning of the Legend" (demon name) slapped the girl's hand away from your clothes.

"Don't you dare to touch her" he say emotionless towards the little dragon slayer "Are you assuming that Hime was weak? Don't make me laugh" You never seen him so overprotective with you. He took your wrist and pull you out from the guild. "Let's go"

"Sorry guys but I promise you I'll meet with you as soon as I can" you manage to say as (demon name) still pull you out from there "I will heading to the capitol until then. See you..."

"She left" the little girl commented.

"Yeah..." the pinkette added "Are you sure you're not mistaking her with another girl?"

"I'm sure, no one can have that name in this world, her name is unique" Levy replies to Natsu "Why are you so concerned about the girl in the legend?"

"It's not about the girl in the legend, it's about my guild mate. (y/n), the girl who left, is a member from Fairy Tail so we want to help her"

"That...That girl's name is (y/n)?" Edo Lucy ask them with a surprise in her voice "Are you guys sure that she is human?"

"What do you mean with that, Scary Lucy?"

"STOP IT" She yelled " What I mean is if you guys know about her past or even if she really was what she appears to be"

"I DON'T CARE, I ONLY WANT TO SEE A SMILE IN THE FACE OF THE PERSON I LIKE" Natsu shout surprising all the persons here. Happy only say his typical 'You liiiiiiiike her'. "SHUT UP HAPPY"

Wendy starts to laugh by the face what Natsu is making. He was blushing and even unable to speak properly.

~Time skip~

You walked with (demon name) through the desert heading to nowhere. You only want to be alone and rethink about it, the legend of the holy gate and the relation what have with your past. Walking and walking, you ended in a forest; a strange and dark forest.

'(y/n)...' you hear a voice echoing in the forest saying your name.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" you asked turning your body trying to find the source of the voice. Nobody answer you.

'Our goddess... is finally here' you hug (demon name) with some fear and hiding your face in his clothes. He placed an arm around your waist while with the other was caressing your hair.

"I'll be always by your side. I promise" Unmaking the hug, he took your chin lifting up your face to see him. You see his (demon e/c) eyes staring at you. You always loved that eyes what make you feel safe, but at the same time you hated it. That eyes what can hide all from you, that eyes what have seduced thousands and thousand of womens. You knew it, but your heart was lying to you. He never has been yours. "I love you, Hime" he close his eyes and bring his face close to yours.

'Is he trying to reap my soul?' you feel your eyelids heavy and your eyes starting to close. 'If is him, I don't care... Maybe if I lost my soul... I can finally rest in peace' You close your eyes and wait for his kiss but then that promise appeared again in your mind.

'Even if it took all my life, I will wait for you' was the words you remembered to say that day when the promise was made. You open your eyes abruptly and found (demon name) inches to you. You place a hand in his mouth making him stop and open his eyes to see you.

"Sorry, I can't" was the only words you say "I..."

"Well well, look what we have here" A voice came from your back as you turn your head to the voice source still hugging (demon name). A man with sand blonde hair and violet eyes was standing there. "It took me about half millennium but I finally got you to come here..."