Chapter 41.1 : Another Fate

I write this when I got fever and headache and for a strange reason this thing ended being logical but this wasn't the way I wanted so I discarded it and decided to publish it as an alternate ending

You can change your past and return at that time when you first meet Acnologia, when nothing of this had happened and you can even ask Senkimaru to erase the fact that you meet (demon name) and consecutively the moment when you heard those words about Acnologia's death from him what made you decide to leave.

That was really a great option...

When you leave that temple, the first though at your mind was fulfill the promise you made with him; that even if he's dead, you'll live until the day when all dragons can disappear from the world and that if he's not here anymore to slay those dragons, you'll be the one killing them. Or at first it was your objective but (demon name) got in your way making you lose the control over yourself and then sealed you on that lacrima what made you sleep for 300 years; time that steals away all your memories from Acnologia but not your feelings for him.

—Yeah, it's all his fault... Is his fault that you ended like this; he was the responsive behind all the deaths of the seven demons you meet until now. Is alright if you hate him, that normal coming from all the persons when they felt betrayed...— Senkimaru's voice started to invade your mind making your thoughts more and more darker than before.

'Yes, that's right... It's his fault...' you finally stopped thinking by your own and start to thinks based on Senkimaru's words. 'If back at there I didn't meet him, nothing of this would happen... I hate him... I really hate him... If it wasn't for (demon name) my life would be different...' Your mind finally falls into Senkimaru's control. Now no matter what you do, you will be forced to make a request to him.

—AH, is his fault right? So you finally find what's what you want to 'wish'?— You nodded but the other two didn't looks like they agree with your answer so they shacked your body trying to made you return to your senses. —it's useless now, she's under my control so, (y/n)... What will be your wish? — Senkimaru extended an art to you as the sign of the contract. You send them away from you only moving your hand a little and then walked towards him and take his hand.

—I want you to change my past... no, I command you, erase (demon name) from my past and change the fact that I decided to leave...— you ordered to him. Nothing is important to you anyway so changing the past and destroy this present didn'd affect you anymore. You don't want to find that sword anymore; you only want to stay with Acnologia no matter what. — I just want to return to those peaceful days when I din't know what the sadness and suffer was... —

—If that's your true wish, then I think this is the goodbye (y/n). It's really a waste leave a sweet soul like yours free but you would never be able to return with us...— Senkimaru take a veil of from nowhere as his apearance become a bit childish. He place that veil over your head covering it — I'll erase all your memories from us and made you live like another human — his face was showing sadness but why? Why is he sad about your descision? — Doing this all the chains we placed on your soul will be deleted and your soul be free from us, so if you die, you cannot return to this world any more... — he take the veil and cover your eyes with it.

Your eyes started to hurt forcing you to close them while blood tears fall down throught your cheeks; you feel an insupportable headache what make you fall on your knees by the pain and forced you to grab your head as you was screaming in agony. It seems that Senkimaru had already started to change the past and that was the reason behind the pain.

Everything around you started to break and disapear but it only worried you a bit. Will your wish become true? Or senkimaru only tricked you? But even if he tricked you, it was too late; you can go back in your choice now. The only remaining thing to do is wait to see the results of your actions...

...

—(y/n)? — A slightly voice can be heard in that place as well as the sound of a door being closed too. Some steps started to came close to where you were; steps that become more fast than before — (y/n)!!! Are you alright? — Worried can be heard in his voice as he surrounded your shaking body with his arms. You only opened your eyes to see who he was.

—Acnologia? ...— you lifted your head to see the man in from of you while a strange nostalgic invade you. Tears started to fall over your cheeks worrying him who tried to get away from you but you grasp to his clothes and stopped him. —I was worried for you... I though you'll never come back... — you hide your face in his chest. Acnologia finally understand the reason behind your tears and hugged you. —You say you'll come back in two weeks but more than two months have passed... —

—I'm sorry. I really wanted to return to your side as fast as I could but the battle extended so long— Acnologia took seat in the floor so that he can hug you better — while I was in the battlefield, I can feel the moments when you cry for me, and although I want to return to your side and say to you that everything was fine, I had endure it and hold back my emotions. The battle takes more time to finish but now everything is alright. Jade has returned to be the Dragon God and has forced the remaining dragons to obey him...—

—Then, it means that...— the girl broke the hug tos tare at the dragon slayer with a surprised face.

—Yes, there's no more need for you to keep this barrier around the city; you're free now and we can stay together forever... — Acnologia smiled. He finally managed to return to you your freedom; the promise he made with you were fulfilled, or at least part of it. You cannot contain your excitement and you jump over Acnologia making him hit the floor.

—thank you!!! Thank you very much, Acnologia— You still cannot believe it, you are free now to go wherever you want —I love you... —

—I love you too, (y/n)... —

...

~Meanwhile, not far away from the city~

—Oi, are you really serious about releasing her? — The fox asked towards the child.

—Obviously no, First will be angry with us if we do that— Senkimaru replied.

—Then, why?—

—I'll wait until she die to destroy all her memories about Acnologia and this world; she will never remember any of this... She can't be free no matter what...—

Well this is the Alternate end... I know. This ending sucks but none of stories have a happy end because of the seven pillars; as long as they exist, (y/n) will never be free :3