6. Sacred Wind

Re-edited...

...

...

Astaroth opened his eyes when you touch him and the chains imprisoning him suddenly vanished in the air. He falls to the ground finally free from the chains. You stepped back as he stands up and stared at you.

You couldn't know what he was thinking or even planning to do now that he was free so you were a bit scared of him. Astaroth walks close to you and once he was far enough he lift one of his hands trying to touch your face full.

~Astaroth P.O.V~

I saw her silhouette as she starts to walk away from me. My face filled by sorrow the more I stare at her, after all she is the one blessed by our master and her destiny will be only full of tragedies and sorrowful moments.

I extend my arm wanting to reach her, to touch her.

—(y/... (y/n)...— was all I can remember from her aside the fact that she was blessed by Kai. My memory was confusing and my head aches. I even forget the face of the master I served for so many years but his last words were still resounding in my mind.

"Protect her and never let her alone" was the last words I heard from 'him' as he send me to the human realm. What have happened when I arrive to the human world? I cannot remember anything from that time.

I fall to the floor taking my head between my hands trying to remember.

—Are... Are you alright? — she ask me helping me to stand up. I only nodded watching her face close to me. She was how I remember her. Her (s/c) skin and her (h/c) hair were the same as the first day when I meet her.

'She will be the sacrifice to my awakening, the one who will...' I scream in pain trying to place my memories in order. Is she the one who will be sacrificed? Or is only me who have my memories mixed? The room starts to tremble and the walls starts to crack. The chains started to fall making a hilarious sound. She was next to me a bit confused for the sudden movement of Nirvana.

—Why... why you don't run? — I ask her pushing her away from me —If you stay here you will die with me—

—I...I can't let you here— she cry out with sadness in her face —I don't want you to die. So please let me save you—

Even if she didn't remember me, she still wants to save me?

—That will be useless— I reply to her —Even if you can save me from this room, I will die eventually if Nirvana is destroyed—

Yes, that wasn't a lie. I can finally remember the reason why I was sealed in Nirvana and the words of 'the Master of the Gate'

'You can't let her meet him, the one who possesses my darkness'

'Didn't I tell you don't let her meet him? Because of your incompetence, Loki betrayed us.'

'I don't need you anymore, you are useless. I will seal you in the weapon called Nirvana. If the weapon is destroyed you will perish along with it...'

—Let me here and run (y/n). You need to live— I ordered to her.

—But...—

—If you want to remember your past you will need to live— I interrupt her —your memories are only sealed by someone, you will remember everything if you manage find him. So please escape— I pushed her to the entrance using my wind. —Please live (y/n) and find him. The person who made that promise with you...—

I know she want to cry but she was still keeping that promise so she only turn around and run out from the room. I was stood there in the center of the room still watching the place where she was moments ago.

—Even if this is wrong, I love you (y/n). I always loved you...— Tears starts to fall through my checks as I think in her face a last time. —I love you... (y/n)...—

~ No One P.O.V~

Nirvana was finally destroyed and everyone was making his way out from the building. You found the others when you finally make your way out of the room where Astaroth was sealed.

—(y/n)...— Gray was the first to talk. You lowered your head in regret. Maybe you want to know something about your past but that doesn't mean that you had to betray your friends.

—I'm really sorry but I will understand if you guys hate me for what I do— you say, still with your head lowered.

—Don't blame yourself for that— Natsu say.

—Yeah, it's not your fault at all— Lucy add.

—You only make a little mistake that's all and that mistake didn't kill us, so it's alright— Erza comment.

—Aye, don't need to worry about it, (y/n)—

A surprise took over your face as you heard those words from them. 'Why are they forgiving me even when I attacked them?' You was so happy, happy to have great friends like them. You couldn't restrain your tears anymore so you was about to cry when (demon name) appear to stop you from doing it.

You suddenly sensed a magic spell around that place making you put a serious face suddenly; you walked close to the barrier with the intention of negate it when a group of soldiers suddenly appears surrounding you and the others.

—I'm the head of the newly reformed council's 4th custody enforcement unit. My name is Lahar— you heard him say.

'So the council is reformed after the incident with Etherion?' you think as you start to step back. If they are a new council, then they will not know you.

(Demon name) stands in front of you helping you to hide as you watch from his back the events what are occurring. They are here to capture Jellal and Hoteye so you don't need to worry about it, right? Natsu notice that so he comes close to you.

—Are you alright? — He asks you. You turn your head to him but before you can answer him, Lahar spoke again.

—We are here to retrieve you as well, (y/n)-sama— he announce —A member from the council shouldn't be playing around— The eyes of your friends widened as they heard the words coming out from Lahar's mouth. They turn their faces to see you.

—I don't want to come back with you— you reply with a seriously face and a darkness aura starts to surround you. You heard him order you to 'don't resist' causing you to get angry at him —I already say... I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK! — You shout creating several magic circles in the sky as the faces from Lahar and the others turn pale.

—You... are you trying to fire the Etherion here? — The council member asks with fear. —You will destroy everything around if you do that—

—It's not my problem that the council created something so dangerous like Etherion, it so easy to recreate that I can even cast this like a normal spell. I even do some modifications to the Etherion I can fire, it will only vanish you and the other soldiers if I only want that. Even the council or the Ten Saint Wizards cannot stand against me— you laugh as you pointed the Etherion to the council group —If you want to live, then leave— you ordered them as they lower their weapons and starts to retreat.

Even if the council finally retreated, your friends were still staring at you because of what Lahar says of you.

—You...YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE COUNCIL? — Natsu and Gray yelled at the same time. You only nodded at that.

—Sorry if I didn't tell you about it...—