Chapter 12: Light

"Go away, I need to help my friends" you run towards him with a death aura around you. "If I Need to kill you... to save my friends... I'll do it even if it make me fall into the darkness" Without (demon name) by your side to do it then you will going to do it by yourself. "DIE" you shouted.

You tried to punch him but he evade all your attacks.

"If you don't fight seriously you'll never get to kill me. Fight with your all" you tried again and again but none of your attacks get him. "Why are you restrain yourself to use all your magic? Are you scared to lost all your friends when they know the truth about you?"

"That's true... I don't remember my past but I only know the fact that I was always alone and locked in a room without any friends or family... I don't want to be alone again, I don't want to feel that void in my heart again" You cried, for the first time in much time you cried letting out all your sadness and frustration.

Vlad face turned into a sadness one and he slowly walks to you feeling a guilt run across his whole body.

"I... I wasn't supposed to make you cry... it's only what..." Vlad words wasn't fluid and he don't know what to do now. He only was going to tease you and then leave you alone but... the things came out from his hands. "I'M SORRY!" he yelled in panic. "I'm so sorry my love, I don't wanted to make you cry, I only wanted to tease you that's all..."

(demon name) came out once the seal on you broke. He embrace you trying to calm you down while Vlad was there still with a guilt face. You fell unconscious when (demon name) put on his hands on your eyes.

"Sorry, Hime. I don't want you to see or hear this." Was all he say before he return you to Earthland. "I will see you soon, when all of this has finished"

~Vlad's P.O.V~

"You're really selfish don't you? Why are you hide all from her?" I ask the demon in front of mine wanting an answer for his actions, for his betrayal. He laugh as if I wasn't there. His (demon e/c) eyes look at me with a such hate and contempt.

"Why you ask? Because I don't want her to belong 'him' that's wrong" Was his reply and then he starts to coming to me. "I love her. Like you, Astaroth and the others as well, I love her with all my heart. Do you think I don't know?"

"Know what?" I asked taking steps back away from him. "For someone like you who betrayed us I don't think you know anything"

"I know it. I know the fact that you love her and want her to be yours only. But I can say the same to you, you are the one who not know anything, none of you know"

The floating islands started to fall. The magic in Edolas was being swallowed by the anima and send it towards Earthland. All was going to finish. Doroma Animu was destroyed by the three dragon slayers and our princess was sended back to Earthland so I have nothing to do now.

"Know what? I'm sure that she was the one blessed by our god and the girl who will become our goddess and queen"

"It wasn't supposed to be this. Why are you think that exist a one blessed by the darkness of our god?" he asked to me. My eyes widened when I realize it. "Yes, that's true. To become the only god you need both darkness and light..."

I let out a sigh and summoned my coffin in front of me.

"Do what you like I don't care anymore. But let me say you one last thing. Make her cry and she will never be yours" I opened the cover of the coffin and some minor demons appeared. I was about to enter when the voice of (demon name) reached my ears.

"(y/n), our princess was the one blessed with the light of our god but there's something behind it and the reason why I took her away..." was all I can heard from him because the cover of the coffin closed and rocks fell over it.

~(demon name)'s P.O.V~

I returned to Earthland once I left Vald behind. Still thinking about the words of the sandy haired demon I started to walk towards where I send the girl. 'What's the reason why you betrayed us?' was the question what still was echoing in my mind.

I finally arrived to where the girl was, but she was surrounded by that filthy humans and those cats. Seeing her smile and hear her laugh my chest started to hurt. 'If she could remember her past, Will I will be able to her smile and happiness forever?' was what I thought seeing her. The reason why she was always depressed or lost in her thoughts was because of me.

I'm who always said that I will protect her, was the one who was making her suffer the more. Why am I thinking in it now? That day I made my choice and betrayed the Sky realm alongside with Loki. That day I made my promise, even if she hate me I will always going to be by her side protecting her.

I only want she live a normal life like the others. Not being the one who will become the new god, not to be the wife of our god. I will keep that promise even if it make you hate me. I won't going to let you awaken as a goddess nor let you meet with him again.

"Hime..." I say to her just in the moment when all from Fairy Tail starts to go to the Magnolia Cathedral. She stop and turned to see me with a smile in her face. I see how Natsu and Gray want to come and kill but then Erza stopped them and pull them with her. (y/n) run to me and embrace me.

"I missed you so much uncle..."