Chapter 30: Sky, Wind and Darkness

For the previous chapter, I'll add the appearence of Jade after and before. 

~(demon name)'s P.O.V~

"What you did to Hime?" Asir asked coldly as he carefully placed your body next to me. Why have it had to be him of all others? Why our opponent had to be the dragon god himself? Asir knew that he could not beat him but his desire to protect (y/n) were stronger than his fear, so he would fight even if the chances of winning against Jade is low.

"I put her to sleep, that's all" the dragon god answered in a voice full of confidence, "though perhaps she'll never wake up," he said this as he descended from heaven to stand in front of Asir.

This really was getting really complicated and I could not find a way out of this. If it were not for (y / n) who finishing believing in the words of Jade, I could simply order her finish it without hearing his words but it was too late for that. If I was not so weak and almost on the verge of death, maybe I can easily defeat the god.

I was cursing my weakness right now, as I hated myself for not being able to do anything to protect the person I loved. But there was no point in regretting now because nothing would change.

I let out a little sigh as I tried to get up again. Even if it was difficult or complicated, I had to get up at any cost; even if it was my last breath, I'll protect (y / n) to the end.

Gathering the little power I had left, I lifted up my hands to cast a Take Over spell over Asir while he was complaining about my actions.

"Stop, (demon name)-sama. If you do that, you will die faster," were the words I heard of the little dragon as he have a voice full of concern.

"That does not matter ... I will die anyway ... no matter if it's long before ... or after ..." I said with difficulty while drawing a huge magic circle in the sky "Wake up ... SLIFER , THE SKY DRAGON !!! ... " Asir's body starts to fade and go in the direction of that circle in the sky and pass through it.

Soon, in less than an instant, a huge red dragon left the surface of the magic circle.

"Another Sky Dragon?" Jade asked, tilting his head while looking at me as if waiting for me to collapse again, "He is replacing Grandeeney or is the one who took the place of Oz?"