Chapter 21: Daimatou Enbu

Two weeks have passed since the members of the island Tenrou returned and as expected, rumors spread too quickly across the continent.

Today, by chance, the subject what came up for discussion was Sabertooth the guild known as the strongest in Fiore.

"Sabertooth?" Natsu asked a little confused.

"Yeah, even Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus are nothing compared to them. In fact, they are currently the strongest guild in Fiore" Romeo said with earnestly in his face.

"I've never heard of them," Gray said.

"They wasn't so popular seven years ago"

"Are you saying that suddenly grew in the last seven years?" the ice mage said and slightly averted his gaze to you.

"I understand that it began when the master recruited five bizarre but skilled wizards" the boy said causing surprise in all who were there. "Yet I still believe that the strongest guild is (guild name) after all"

"Why are you saying that, Romeo-kun?" Wendy asked.

"Because it's a guild of which says that with only two members, they have managed to do things that others not"

"But that guild is no more than a legend, it is not possible that there are people so powerful," Lucy said. "Besides nobody know anything from that guild. Nothing other than his name and number of members is known, the others facts are still unknown"

"A magical guild approved by the council and that only has two members. The guild leader is said to be a girl while the remaining one is a guy with (demon h/c) hair" you commented attracting the attention of all towards you.

"How come you're so sure of that?" Lucy asked, breaking the silence that had formed.

"Well, as you'll remember, as a council member I have access to information that others not" you laughed, while the rest of Fairy Tail had surprised faces.

~Time Skip~

While Natsu and the others go to see Porlyusica, you decided to stay in the guild waiting for his return because you were not at all interested in increasing your magical power. You where playing with the little Asir carefully and saw what the master and the other members did until a discussion between Macao and Romeo began and for misfortune, Natsu and the others were returning.

"What's the problem now?" the ice mage said.

"Those who are in favor of not participating raise their hands" Macao suggested while most Fairy Tail members raised their hands, with faces full of shame.

"Go? Don't go? What are you guys talking about?" Natsu entered the discussion.

"When you disappeared, an annual competition was created to decide the number one guild in Fiore" Romeo said while a wave of emotion appeared on the face of Natsu. "All guilds in Fiore meet and compete using their magic. This is called 'the Grand Magic Games'"

'As usual, this guild is very noisy' you thought to yourself as you saw they were still arguing over and over causing you to release a small laugh. The arguing ended when Makarow accessed to participate in the tournament when he hear the monetary reward who is offered to the winners.

"And when is?" the fire dragon slayer asked completely excited.

"Within three months," said Romeo.

"Well, there's still time." the pinkette said "Once we get ourselves in shape, Fairy Tail will be the number one in Fiore again"

They all shouted in unison after Natsu's words and began to make plans for the three months before the competition, among whom was the plan to train without rest to cover the seven years of strength from members who had returned from the Tenrou Island. But you decided to stay in the guild for no apparent reason. Your gaze was lost somewhere and you always had a sad face on you.

"(y/n)?" A voice brought you out of your thoughts and you turned your face to see who it was, "Can I ask you a question?" Makarow came to you while nodded with your head "Where is that guy who always followed you everywhere? Since we returned from Tenrou island, I have not seen he anywhere. Something happened to him?" The words of the old man left you confused. What was he talking about?

"Who?" You asked trying to clarify your doubt.

"That boy with (demon h/c) hair who was always with you ... umm ... I think his name was (demon name)?"

"(Demon name)? I'm sorry but that name does not seem familiar to me. Also, I do not remember having met anyone with that name" you apologized and left the guild leaving Makarow alone who was more confused than you.

~Time skip~

"Well, with respect to members who will participate in the great magic games ..." master announced by a short break leaving all intrigued "Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy, Wendy you are the members to participate" Makarov announced leaving Wendy and Lucy somewhat surprised.

"We?" Lucy asked scared.

"No ... no we can do it. What ... what about Laxus-san or Gajeel-san?" the dragon slayer of heaven questioned.

"They have not returned yet"

"So ..." Lucy paused thinking of a way out of this "What about (y/n)? She's really strong, and for sure she can help with that"

"She has returned to the magic council for certain reasons and she can not participate," master lied as you saw all through a lacrima in his office next to Gajeel, Laxus, Mira and for some strange reason, Jellal was also there. Once master finished he went to the office.

"Master, why you said those things?" You asked somewhat curious as you stored your lacrima.

"About that, you will also participate in the games" master said leaving everyone shocked.

"No matter who go to the competition, but I do not like the idea of ​​a B team" Laxus said with a straight face. Makarov sighed and then got a mischievous smile on his face.

"And what if the team who loses, is obliged to do what the winning team wants?" This offer make Mira, Laxus and Gajeel to reconsider it.

You let out a little laugh while you saw the interesting expressions what they make. Gajeel and Laxus blushed slightly and turned their gazes away.

'So they will access only because the bet? ... what a childish way of doing things' you think to yourself as you caressed the head of the small Asir who was wrapped around your neck.

"You will go to the capital and if you manage to meet them, just say that you only come to support them. Ok?" the teacher asked as everyone nodded. "Well, is decided then..."