Chapter 28: Dragon King Festival

You woke up just before the battle between the dragon slayers began and you ran out of nursing to meet with the rest of the guild.

"Is good that you're better now (y / n)" Mira greeted you once you get to the stands.

"Yes, I'm sorry" you apologize as you approached to see the stadium.

Natsu and Gajeel were stood in front of the twin Dragons of Sabertooth: Sting and Rogue. A battle between users of the same magic, among the strongest guild seven years ago against the stronger current guild.

The battle was already underway but you were not able to focus on it. You felt like if everything was wrong and you had also forgotten something really important. You let out a small sigh trying to focus on the battle but you only manage to see the time when Sting and Rogue activated their dragon force with the intent to end the battle.

Attacking with everything they ended leading the battle to a cavern beneath the stadium leaving Natsu and Gajeel unconscious.

"The battle will end here?" Chapati asked seeing how things were until Natsu and Gajeel got up as if nothing had happened.

After a discussion between the two, Gajeel finished out of combat strangely because Natsu sent him into the cave inside a wagon.

~Time Skip to the night~ (because I'm too lazy to write more)

You followed Gajeel who wore a serious look on his face. After returning from the cave, he said he had something to show you. Once I got there, your eyes widened in surprise to see bones of dragons everywhere.

"This is ..." the little dragon slayer said while trying to calm his astonishment.

"Dragon bones ... A graveyard of dragons ..." Natsu said.

"So you think Igneel too ..." Happy began to say unintentionally.

"No, he's not here," the fire dragon slayer added.

"Our dragons disappeared 14 years ago. The remains who are laying here are from many years," Gajeel said.

You looked around without paying attention to what your friend said or did. When you manage to focus, you looked at Wendy drawing a strange circle on the ground and activated shortly after a strange spell.

"I found one" she murmured concentrating his magic to bring the soul of one of the dragons and materialize it.

Once the dragon came out, he let out a great roar that frightened you friends.

"Hahaha, It's always funny to see people's shocked faces" the dragon commented "My name is Zirconis, Also known as the Jade dragon" he presented as he turned his head from side to side. "The technique that summoned my soul should be Grandine's. Where are you?" He asked lowering his head. "Cuuuute! Did this little dragon slayer summons me?" Zirconis asked.

"HEY!! STAY AWAY FROM WENDY!!" Natsu shouted.

"No, I'm going to eat this girl"

"BASTARD!!"

"It's just a joke. Look! What can a 'ghost' do?" he commented as he try to touch the little girl but he only pass through her.

"What happened here?" Charle ask.

"This place is full of dragon skeletons" Happy added.

"I have nothing to say to humans. Go away" Zirconia turn his sight a little disgusted.

"But we are cats" Happy said.

"Right ... It happened 400 years ago ..." Zirconis began to tell.