Chapter 26: Pandemonium + Battle

It was the third day of the Grand Magic Games and your team was ahead of Fairy Tail A in second place in the end of the second day, only being under Raven Tail.

Be in second place was a fact for which celebrate but for some strange reason, you could not find the joy or emotion to do it. You were completely empty and emotionless while your gaze was following the participants of 'Pandemonium'.

Cana from your team was the one that decided to participate while from Natsu's team was Erza.

Once all the participants were in the field, a huge tower appeared in the middle of the field as the pumpkin explained the details of that tower and the rules of the game. Inside the tower are monsters residing there divided by class and the highest monster was a S class rank.

'A S-class monster? It's a joke?' you thought while you were trying to fake a happy face in front of your team.

'There is a problem with that? Hime-sama? ' (Demon name) asked materializing slightly behind you like a shadow.

'Well, if they had wanted to do things most difficult, they could have created a SSS-class or at least one SS-class'

'You know that not all humans knew about so dangerous monsters, right? In addition, humans are too fragile to even face one' the demon rebuked while he hug you from behind and put his arms around your neck. 'Even the 'demons' that currently exist only reach the S+ rank'

'You mean 'they'?'

'Yes, but let's see how the things goes in this tournament' you let out a sigh to ignore the shadow behind you and pay attention to the competition that was about to begin.

"Please drag your turns" the pumpkin said lifting a box in front of each and every one of the participants. One by one they were taking the sticks until there was none. As you reached to see, Erza took the number one while Cana obtained the 8.

"And to think that the competition depends on the number you got, if so, this is no longer a game" were the words that Erza said as she headed toward the entrance of the tower and was preparing to enter "The 100 will be my opponents ... "were his last words before entering the tower despite the pumpkin warnings.

~time skip~

"Despite being full of wounds, a fairy who should have fallen to the ground was dancing in the air, as if a crimson flower bloomed full of pride ..."

Loki sitting on one of the four statues surrounding the dome read what was written in a little book. The third day had not finished yet but he already showed indignant because he already know how things would end and his plans would be completely ruined.

After all, only seeing the results of the first day was enough to make his plans began to crumble. He let out a big sigh before stand up.

"If things keep going this way, I'll have to manually open that door ... ah, what a problem ..." The man disappeared there without wanting to see the rest because he already knew how it would end.

"INCREDIBLE !!! SOMEHOW, BY A SINGLE PERSON ... THE 100 MONSTERS WERE DEFEATED. IS THIS THE REAL POWER OF GUILD WHO WAS SAID TO BE THE MOST POWERFUL SEVEN YEARS AGO? !!!" Chapati shouted with excitement as people kept clapping or shouting.

The Fairy Tail members were more than happy. Some wept with emotion while others celebrated the victory of Erza.

"The judges have discussed and the points will be distribute among the seven remaining teams by playing a small but simple game" The Pumpkin commented while pointing a strange machine behind him "Magic Power Finder, MPF. When this device is filled with magic will show a number and based on the results the places will be determined-Kabo "were his words before departing and leave the contestants start.