Chapter 41: Choosing a fate

— So... You can't lie, right Yoru? — Tomoe laughed remembering those words said by Yoru back at there to the member of Fairy Tail— It's true that we cannot lie about anything but that only applies between us... if is regarding humans we can lie to them as much as we want...— he continued staring at the magic mirror seeing how the girl was heading to Utopia Avalon, the city she previously destroyed. — Well, well. I must be going there too... there is still 3 weeks left but for us that time is only matter of hours...— with that, Tomoe break the mirror to destroy the images it was showing at that time; the fact that (y/n) was with Acnologia instead of him only enraged the demon and made his blood boil in anger. — I'll use all my power to recover you, (y/n)... even if I need to fight against first, I'll do everything in my power to help you return at my side...— with that, Tomoe opened a portal to Fiore and crossed through it...

~Back at (y/n) and Acnologia~

Acnologia returned to his dragon form and take the girl on his claws again, this time heading towards the destination the girl previously said: Utopia Avalon. The more close he was to the city, the landscape started to change. Even if it was still day, the more he approach to Utopia Avalon, the skies starts to become more and darker than before and at some point, the environment become one full of death plants and huge rocks around everywhere.

After a while, Acnologia finally managed to see at the distance a strange place with a dark barrier around it. Is that the place she was talking about? The dragon wondered as he finally stops flying to land close to the place.

—It's here? — He asked letting the girl in the ground and returning to his human form. She only nodded and starts to walk towards the sphere.

—Yeah, it's here...— (y/n) replied without turning around to see him — Seven Years ago when I came to this city with (demon name) and Asir, something happened and I destroyed this city accidentally. Asir stayed back to seal the dangerous darkness released that day...— she continued walking until they finally arrive at front of the barrier. Placing a hand over the surface of it, a hole appeared at the sphere letting them go inner Utopia Avalon.

Acnologia followed the girl as she keep going along the streets of that city in ruins; everything was covered in black color and all the buildings were destroyed. There in the middle of this place, only one building was in perfect state; and it was a huge castle surrounded by purple light. As they keep approaching to that castle they managed to see a man with red hair standing in the entrance waiting for them and once they were close enough, the coldly face of that man turned into a surprised one.

—(y/n)-hime? — That man called out the girl's name as he starts to run towards her and place both of his hands around her body in a hug. —Why are you here? — He asked but then another question appeared in his mind —... no. Did you remember me? —

—Yeah! I remember you perfectly, Asir. Why did you ask? — The girl stared at him with a curious look.

—Because (demon name)-sama sealed your memories about me...—

—For a strange reason, I remember everything now. Since when I born until the last day before I was sealed on that lacrima and when I was waken up hundred years ago until now, I can remember everything perfectly — she commented pushing Asir away from her because Acnologia was staring at the red dragon with hatred — But my full power hasn't returned yet, so if they come I'll not be able to fight against them...—

—Are you talking about the seven pillars? Why are they coming for? — Asir's face turned pale at the only mention of them. It looks like no matter how much they try to escape from them, they will always find them no matter where they were.