Thrusted

I was excited to see Guns N' Roses perform. Axl had been in many bands before, but none that have even come close to being this successful. 

"You can sit where ever you want- Back stage or side stage." Axl said, as he drove down the Sunset Strip.

"I think I'll sit in with the crowd." I commented while taking in the scenery. This really was a beautiful but shady city.

"In with the crowd? Really?" he questioned.

"Yeah, I'd like to see the show how they see it- so I can understand the fascination." I chuckled.

"Suit yourself, baby." Axl crooned.

A few short minutes later, we pulled up in front of the Whisky. Axl parked the car on a little side street and we walked in the side entrance. 

Almost immediately, Axl was greeted and engaged in conversation by the bartender and someone else, who I could only assume to be the owner of the place. I took the opportunity to scan the place again. There was already a band onstage, but I could tell it was towards the end of their set. I was wondering what band it was when Axl interrupted my thoughts. 

"Anastasia." His lips snapped to form my name and I turned my head to see what he wanted.

"This is the owner of the Whisky, Mr. Elmer Valentine." Axl introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Valentine. Anastasia Fisher." I said politely, offering my hand.

Axl finished speaking with Mr. Valentine, telling him Guns would be ready to go perform on time. He pulled me towards backstage.

"Fuck Ana, what the hell is wrong? I called your name like three times in a row and you didn't even realize. Is something wrong?" Axl questioned.

"No, nothing." I answered back.

"We go on in about 15 minutes. I have to go get the guys. Come on." Axl instructed, pulling me through a door. 

Strung randomly throughout the room was the rest of the band, all preparing to go on stage. My eyes immediately flicked to Duff, who was fingering the strings on his bass. When he noticed me come in, he stopped and shot me a little grin. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach, and I broke the eye contact quickly, surveying the rest of the room. Steven was smoking a cigarette, and Izzy was playing a little ditty on his guitar. Slash was tuning his guitar. I watched Axl take a seat in a big chair.

"Alright fuckers, are we ready to go on?" Axl questioned, but didn't wait for an answer. He then turned to me, taking my hand and pulling me down onto his lap. I straddled him carefully.

"Valentine said he would save you a seat at the table with him and his guests. I told him you wanted to sit in with the crowd." Axl grinned, pulling me into his chest.

"Thanks." I said breathily in his ear. I leaned up, shooting him my sexiest smile. I could feel the eyes burrowing into us, and it wasn't Axl's. 

"You should be careful saying things like that." he warned. 

"Even though we've only just started this relationship, keep in mind, I've known you for a very, very, long time. And I've wanted that-" he eyed my ass suggestively. "For a very, very, long time." 

He grinned, and I blushed. "Well maybe if you're good enough, you won't have to wait much longer" I smiled and inconspicuously shimmied on his lap. I knew in that moment that we weren't going to do much sleeping tonight.

"Shit, Ana." he huffed, but then came back to his senses. 

"Why the hell do you gotta do that to me? We gotta get out on stage. I love you." he smiled, kissing my cheek innocently. I got up off his lap and was acutely aware of the eyes in the room returning back to whatever they were doing.