Figured Out

Anastasia

I lay on the floor of the studio completely naked, under the watchful eye of none other then Duff McKagan himself.

He's sitting on a chair facing me, wearing nothing but his red plaid boxer briefs and a black baseball cap. He clutches his guitar under his arm, and his new tattoo displaying my name hugs his bicep.

The new Def Leppard record is playing in the background, and I admire the way Duff's tan body shines in the light. The way his lips are curled inward as he looks at me makes me think of one thing.

"One more time?" I question, shooting him a smile.

Sometimes I think about fighting with him just for the make up sex, because it was heavenly.

"Again?" he questions. "But we just finished."

"So what?" I try.

"Give me a little bit longer." he says.

"But the band will be here in like, 20 minutes." I try to convince him.

"Then we'll do it later. After the gig." He answers.

"Why not now?" I argue.

"We did it twice in a row, Ana. What more can you ask from a guy?" he looks at me.

I chuckle. "How about three times?"

Duff rolls his eyes at me, and I move to put my clothes back on.

"So, about the eviction." I say, putting my bra back on.

"What about it?" he answers, watching me dress.

"What are we gonna do when we have to leave tomorrow for the rest of this tour?" I want to know.

"We'll have to take our shit with us."

"Where are we gonna live when we get back?" I question.

"Well, I was just gonna grab a hotel room for those 2 weeks before we went to Europe so we didn't have to pay rent while we're gone, but now that you've gone and screwed that up, we'll have to find a place." Duff says. I can still here the hint of anger in his voice.

"So all of us, getting a new place. Where do you think you want the house to be?" I ask.

"The guys can find their own place. I don't want any of Izzy's shady drug dealers knowing where my girlfriend lives while I'm gone." he says, strumming along to the song that's playing.

"So me and you are renting a house together." I clarify.

"I think it's a good idea. You can stay there while I'm in Europe. And then when I get home, it'll be just me and you, no one to bother us." Duff says, shooting me an enticing smile.

I look away, because he's successfully made me blush.

"Careful. You were the one that wasn't ready for round three." I remind him.

He smiles and goes back to jamming on his bass. I liked to watch him, especially because he was so good at what he did. All he had to do was listen to a song a few times and he could play right along.

"So when do you want to start looking?" Duff questions.

"Tomorrow, if we can. We need to get it lined up so it'll be ready before you leave for Europe."

He sighs. "I'm still not happy I have to leave you here by yourself for an entire month."

I get up and take a seat on his lap and he puts his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.