Deserted

Anastasia

Axl took me to some fancy restaurant where we ate expensive food and drank wine by candle light. It was all very romantic. Afterwards, we went to the Rainbow, a cheaper local bar, and got drunk off our asses.

We came crashing through the front door at about 3 AM, with Axl's tongue shoved halfway down my throat. He was pushing me against the doorway and bombarding me with neck kisses. We made our way to Axl's bedroom, slowly making our way down the hallway. Axl stopped every few feet to push me against the wall, grabbing, pinching and sucking in all the right places. He pushed me against the far wall and kissed me hard on the lips. CRASH- the lamp and the table it was sitting on fell to the ground. 

"What the fuck?" I heard Izzy curse from inside his bedroom.

When we finally made it into Axl's room, he laid me down on the bed, continuing to assault me with his kisses. I loved every second of it, I had to admit. Before any clothes started coming off, I told Axl exactly what was going to happen. 

"We can't do this now, not while were drunk" I slurred.

"Okay, Anastasia, Okay." he whispered between kisses, but he didn't stop. He lifted my shirt and trailed kisses between my breasts and down my stomach, all the way to the apex of my thighs. 

"Axl we can't do this." I said sharply, abruptly ducking out from underneath him and getting up off the bed. 

I heard Axl sigh as I rummaged through his drawers, searching for something to wear to sleep in tonight. 

"I'm not sitting here all night staring at the ceiling. I took you to the show. I took you out to dinner. I didn't think you actually wanted to go to sleep." he complained.

"You should know me well enough by now to know I'm not going to give it up that easily. Especially when I'm drunk." I snapped at him.

I searched for a pair of socks. "If your going to be a stubborn bitch, I'm heading to the studio then. We've still got songs to record." he spoke up suddenly.

This made me angry that Axl thought we were going to stay up all night doing it. And the fact that he's leaving to go to the studio because I won't give it up pisses me off even more.

"Whatever." I shot back. 

Isn't that what love is? If you love someone, aren't you supposed to want to be with them all the time? Aren't you supposed to respect and support their choices, even if you don't agree with them? 

I watched him climb out of bed and put his shirt and pants back on. He tied his bandana back around his head and made for the door. I kept my eyes in the drawer, still searching for clothes even though they were already in my hands.

"Hey." he addressed me, but I didn't respond.

"Anastasia, look at me." he said again. When I didn't respond, he grabbed my chin and lifted my face to meet his eyes. Tears threatened to fall down my already flushed face.

"Don't be upset. I just can't sleep. I've got work to do, and it's better I get it done while your asleep, okay?" 

"Fine, Axl. Whatever you say." I just wanted him away from me right now. 

He didn't realize it, but he was making me feel like a cheap whore. It's exactly what they do with whores. If they can't get what they want out of them, they kick them to the curb and go do something more productive.

I watched him make his way to the door. "I'll be back in the morning." he said, and the tears started falling down my face.

He turned to look at me one last time before he walked out. He noticed I was crying and turned around once more.