Packed

Anastasia

I slid Duff's big aviator sunglasses on to my face and slung one of my bags over my shoulder. I clung tightly to the coffee in my hands and to the camera around my neck. I was just waiting for the rest of the guys so we could leave. I looked like a regular tourist.

"That's weird." Duff eyes me suspiciously from the other side of the room. He's wearing a new GNR shirt that the band just had printed along with a jean jacket and jean shorts. He leans up against the wall and shoots me that sexy smile. He looks hot. I raise my eyebrow at him. What's he talking about?

He quickly approaches me, closing the distance between us. I melt into his chest as he holds me tight.

I look up to meet his eyes, and he kisses me gently on the nose. "I could of swore you had your own sunglasses." he says.

I chuckle. "I do, but I like yours better. You have like, three pairs." I tell him, handing them back to him.

He shakes his head. "I have this other pair" he says, pulling them out of his pocket and sliding them on his face.

"Those look better on you anyway." he smiles, and I put them back on the top of my head.

Hailfax, Canada. That was the first stop on the tour. It turns out The Cult had a pretty big following there, so, naturally, GNR was headed there too. The record company bought the band a tour bus, and none of us have seen it yet.

"Alright fuckers, are we ready?" Axl questions, looking between Izzy, Steven, Duff, and I.

No one responds, so Axl leads the way.

"Where's Slash?" I ask Duff quietly, following out of our front door.

"He's probably already passed out on the bus. He was still drunk from last night." Duff explains.

I plodded down the stairs and out onto the street, carrying my bag. I was immediately met by a huge bus, colored black and grey with a blue stripe.

Not bad. I wondered if the inside was as nice as the outside looked.

I threw my bag under the cab and stopped, taking a deep breath before I entered.

To tell the truth, I was afraid. This was all so new to me. I didn't know what could happen between Duff and I.

I mean sure, it's great now. We've been dating officially for only a few weeks and we've known each other for a few months, but who knows what could happen on the road.

I stepped up the bus stairs and into the main cabin, where I was greeted by a man with a beard and large horn-rimmed glasses.

"Good morning, Miss-?" he questioned, offering me his hand.

I took it graciously. "Anastasia Fisher"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Tom, the bus driver. We're gonna get to know each other real well, I'm sure of it." he says, and I smile.

"Have a look around. This thing is brand new." he says to me, and I do just that.

The bus was nice inside as well. There were all the amenities of home, and maybe even more.

The living room was first, with couches and chairs spread throughout. Next was the kitchen, which had a stove top, a microwave, and a fridge with accompanying counter space. In the bedroom, each one of the guys had a queen size bunk, and there was even one extra. In the very back of the bus was a bathroom with a full shower.

I heard the commotion first. The sound of someone falling up the stairs. "Fucking asshole." A voice that sounded like Steven's said.

I turned to see the guys filing into the bus, all of them laughing due to the fact that Axl had tripped Steven up the stairs.