Worked

Axl

I crept back into the house in the middle of the afternoon. I was exhausted from being up all night recording, but at least it was a productive night. I managed to get two more sets of vocals down.

I kicked my shoes off at the front door quietly and glanced into the living room, where a sleeping Duff laid sprawled out on the recliner. I expected everyone to be asleep still, considering no one usually woke up until well after 1 in the afternoon. I headed straight for my own bedroom, where my sleeping- and hopefully now sober- girlfriend would be waiting for me. 

I twisted the door knob and made for the heap of covers on the bed, pulling them back gently, since I didn't want to wake her, but I was taken by surprise. 

She wasn't there. 

I rolled my eyes and walked back out the bedroom door, endeavoring to find her. I went back out to the living room and scanned the area. A heap of blankets laid on the couch, but no one laid there. Duff was snoring in the recliner, and the rest of the room was empty, with the exception of a few beer cans, cigarettes, and the occasional pizza box. She wasn't in here either.

The only other places she could be were one of the other guys' rooms, but the most obvious location for her would be her house. I'm sure at some point she ended up leaving after I did. There would be no other reason for her to stay here if I wasn't.

It wasn't my intention to leave her here alone. I was up and awake and feeling like I needed to do something last night, so if she didn't want to spend it getting it on, I wasn't just going to sit there. We still had the album to record, and that's why I went to the studio. 

I guess she's probably pretty mad about it, so I decided I should probably call her. I grabbed the phone and dialed her number, and, after about 4 rings, someone picked up.

"Hello?" said the voice. It was a man's. Most certainly Mr. Fisher's.

"Mr. Fisher? It's Axl. Is Ana there?" I asked.

"I know it's you Axl. She isn't here. She left a few hours ago." he said. Where the fuck did she go so fast?

"Do you know where I might find her?" I tried.

"Not in the slightest." he responded.

"Thanks Mr. Fisher. Have a good night." I finished, hanging up the phone.

For now, I guessed, there was nothing better to do then to get some sleep. It wasn't healthy to be up for this many hours in a row. I walked sluggishly towards my bedroom once more and stripped off my clothes. I crawled into bed and pulled the blankets over me, inhaling the sweet scent that radiated off of them. 

It smelled like her, and that made me feel warm and safe, like she was laying right here next to me. I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep, dreaming of her.

_________________________________________________________________________

Anastasia

Despite waking up with a terrible headache earlier, I found myself at a restaurant called K.C's off of Sunset Boulevard, where they served three meals a day and had live music at night. It was right on the water, with a breeze blowing straight through the open aired building. I was here for a job, and apparently, the owner, whose name was Kasey, liked me a lot.

"I think you'd be perfect for the job. When can you start?" she asked me, pulling her skirt up a little higher. 

 "As soon as possible. I'm broke." I answered honestly. 

She nodded her head and gave me a smile. "Good. You can start now." she said, throwing me a half apron. 

"Those heels you have on should be perfect, but that outfit just won't do. The spare outfits are in the back. You can pick one of those for tonight, but usually the girls bring their own. The shorter and more revealing it is, the better tips you get. Just remember that." she said politely, shrugging her shoulders.