Made up

Anastasia

Duff pushes me up against the wall, his lips suddenly on mine.

His hands start at the hem of my dress, hiking it up to expose my red lacey underwear. I feel his expert fingers brush up against me, and my mouth opens to protest, but nothing comes out.

I gasp as his lips leave mine and connect with my neck, trailing down to the spot just above my left breast.

He stops on the tattoo of his name and sucks ever so gently, causing me to cry out.

"Mine. Always mine." he says, and I stare into his eyes.

My fingers fumble with his belt as I unbutton his pants, leaving them hanging from his waist.

I missed him.

I missed him so fucking much.

His lips connect with mine again, and his hands travel down south.

I watch as he cups my sex, grinding his palm against my sweet spot.

Before I realize what's happening, I feel his fingers go even lower, and I cry out in pleasure.

"Fuck, Ana. You're so fucking wet for me already." he says between kisses

I stare into his eyes as he works his way in and out, my mouth is agape in pure pleasure.

"Please, Duff" I cry out, but he doesn't give any mercy.

He puts his fingers in his mouth, sucking off the moisture that accumulated on them, signaling my obvious arousal.

He leans in to whisper in my ear. "You taste so sweet, baby. I'll never be able to get enough of you."

His lips travel down my body and right to the apex of my thighs, capitalizing on his promise of getting more of me.

I watch him as he devours me, as if I'm the only drop of water in the endless dessert. He renders me silent as I struggle to absorb the pleasure.

"Duff." I whine.

"What Anastasia? What do you want baby?" He asks, staring up at me from below with his emerald green eyes.

"I want you, Duff. All of you." I mutter, reaching for the growing bulge in his pants. All the air rushes to his lungs as he inhales sharply, threatening to come undone.

I grab the hem of his shirt and pull quickly, sending it flying off of him and onto the ground below. My lips plant one last kiss on his and then trail down his throat, past his adam's apple, down his chest, and all the way south.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks, and I peak up at him through my lashes as I flick his length with my tongue.

"Always." I mutter

He gathers my long hair in his hands as he watches me with pure lust in his eyes. With every move I make, I see him getting closer and closer.

I haven't lost my touch and it doesn't take long before I have him begging for mercy.

"You gotta stop, baby." he says, and I know that if I keep going, he'll come this way.

He grabs my hand and helps me up, where he proceeds to unzip my dress. It slides off my shoulders and pools on the floor at my feet.

"So beautiful. My Ana." He says, planting kisses down my jawline, down my neck, over his name, and to my stomach.

I had enough of his teasing.