Surrendered

Duff

I get out of bed and throw on a pair of boxers, B-lining for the kitchen. Ana got a call from someone, which was weird considering she didn't have much family or friends.

When I get there, she's no longer on the phone, but she's now at the stove, flipping pancakes.

She got out of bed so quickly that she barely had time to get dressed. She was wearing a pair of black satin shorts and her white lacey bra--something I'd rather the rest of the guys not see.

I snake my arms around her waist from behind and hug her tight. I was tired, and I wanted her to come back to bed with me.

I plant a long kiss on her neck, and she leans back into it.

Her sexy morning voice croaks out in almost a moan. "Good morning, Duff."

It would be an even better morning if she'd forget the breakfast and come back to bed with me.

I stay silent and continue to hold her tight.

"What's wrong, Duff?" she asks, moving her arm back to cradle my head in her hand.

She flips another pancake onto the plate.

"Tired." I manage to mutter.

She smiles. "Well, you've gotta let me go. I have to finish breakfast." she says.

"Don't wanna." I mutter.

"I know, but you guys have to go to the sound check. And I can't let you go on an empty stomach, right?" she questions.

I groan and let her go, much to my dismay.

"Are you at least gonna tell me who called?" I ask her.

She sighs. "Yeah. We're gonna have to talk about it."

The way she said it concerned me. "We can talk about it now?" I try.

"If we have time before the check, then we can talk." she says.

I can't win with her.

"Here, take your pancakes and go eat." she smiles.

I take my pancakes to the table, where Izzy, Steven, and Slash are waiting as well. It isn't but a few more minutes until Ana has their pancakes finished as well.

I take my plate to the sink and Ana finishes up the last stack of pancakes. I'm leaning against the counter patiently, waiting for her to be done so I can take her back to bed.

Finally, when she's finished (but not without some mild protest), I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder.

"Put me down, Duff! You've gotta be kidding me!" she whines.

"I said back to bed, woman. Now let's go." I tell her.

When we finally get into our bedroom, I toss onto the bed gently, but she tries to escape.

Oh no. Two can play at that game, baby.

I put my arm on her so she can't move. I throw the big comforter on top of her and tuck in the corners so she can't get out.

I hop onto the bed myself as quick as I can, because she's trying to escape. I get underneath the blankets and grab her leg, pulling her towards me.

She screams in feigned terror.

"Duff! We have to get ready for sound check!" she squeals.

She tries to scramble from underneath the blankets, but I pin her down instead. Now we're wrestling, and I'm careful not to hurt her, but she's not going anywhere either.