Evicted

Anastasia

After our tattoos were finished, Duff and I got ice cream and then we headed to the gig, which was right around the corner.

The gig went off without a hitch, but Axl started acting really weird.

I couldn't put my finger on what was wrong with him.

Maybe it was because he was with Erin now.

Duff, Izzy, Slash, Steven, and I are on the bus heading back to Los Angeles. Axl decided to take a cab with Erin instead, which was crazy considering this was an 8 hour drive home.

I was in the Kitchenette of the tour bus, making the boys sandwiches because they were all hungry. I hear the topic of conversation change, and Slash begins to speak.

"He just wasn't into it at all. Did you see him? His eyes were on Erin the entire time and he missed his lines more then once." he says.

I take a swig of jack from the bottle that sits on the counter as I spread mayonnaise on the bread.

"That's how it gets, man. I mean come on. You and I both know that the first thing you're gonna do when you get home is call Sally so you can go over there and screw her fucking brains out. That's Axl's problem too. He'll be fine for the show tomorrow night." Izzy says to Slash.

I watch Steven grab a pair of panties from the ground and flick them at Duff's head. Steven laughs and I look over to the childish pair.

Fucking nasty. Those weren't mine.

Duff slingshots them at Izzy's head, but he misses.

"I haven't had a decent lay since we left Vancouver." Izzy says.

"You should have gotten in with me on those twins, man. They were fucking amazing." Slash gushes. "The one girl had a bar going right through her--"

"Alright! That's enough of that." I cut Slash off abruptly and the rest of the guys laugh.

Nasty, nasty, nasty.

If a girl ever wanted to find out how a guy thinks, living with 5 of them for a few months was a great way.

"A guy has to fucking dream, Ana. Just because you have Duff's balls on a string doesn't mean everyone can get their rocks off whenever they want." Slash shoots back.

"If only we had the opportunity. We're stuck in here with you fucks all the damn time." I answer.

Slash laughs hysterically like that's the funniest thing he's heard all night.

"Don't act like you don't get it whenever you want it. Don't forget the hotel rooms connect, and those walls are as thin as paper." he smiles. "And neither of you are exactly quiet."

Steven tries his best impression of me. "Oh Duff, Fuck me"

"Alright, alright." Duff says to them, and I set his sandwich down in front of him.

"Keep it up and you guys won't get dinner." I shoot back, giving them a wink.

Duff whispers quietly so only I can hear him. "Think you can get me a drink beautiful?"

"Of course." I answer him.

I go back to the fridge to get Duff a drink. If I didn't want to get up a thousand more times tonight, it would be easier for me to just bring him the entire bottle of vodka.

Before I hand it to him, I take a big gulp for myself as the rest of the guys watch me intently. Duff smirks at me, and I shoot him my sexiest grin.