Recognized

Anastasia

I pull on a hot pink dress and slide it up my slender body. I turn to look in the mirror, and I don't like what I see.

"Nope." I mutter, and take it immediately off.

"Come on, Ana. How long does it take to find a dress?" Axl calls from outside of the dressing room.

I just roll my eyes and grab the next dress- a black bodycon with mesh cut outs along the thigh and at the stomach.

I slide it on and fix my hair, turning towards the mirror once more. It looked great.

I open the dressing room door and watch Axl's face goes from boredom to salivating in a second's time. 

"Like it?" I question, and he nods his head appreciatively with a smile.

I walk up to the counter and hand the cashier my card, but Axl takes it out of my hand. "I got it." he says.

"I just got paid, Axl, really. I got it." I try to tell him, and the cashier looks between us, not sure of who to listen to.

Axl pulls me in tight to his body and kisses me on the cheek. "It's for my band's party and you're my girlfriend. I'm buying it for you. You deserve it." he says.

I roll my eyes.

"That'll be five hundred and seventy five dollars." the cashier purs as she swipes Axl's card.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Ana." Axl scolds and I grab the dress off the counter, walking out the door.

"You're so fucking stubborn sometimes." he says, opening the car door for me.

"I need to go get ready if we're leaving in two hours." I say curtly. I hated when he paid for things. 

"I'll take you home then. I have to swing by the studio and make sure everything sounds right for tonight." he says, and I'm suddenly excited that I'll get to spend a little time with Duff before the party tonight.

___________________________________________________

Duff

I put on my favorite CBGB shirt and leather pants along with my boots. Today was going to be crazy. 

"Dude, one of your chicks left their panties in the middle of the fucking room." Steven says, and I turn to see what he's talking about, cause the only girl that's been in here recently is-

"Ana." her name rolls off my tongue as she opens my bedroom door.

"Oh hey Duff. Steven." she regards us both formally. I could see she wasn't expecting Steven to be in here. 

Her face turns from startled to confused as she looks at Steven, who is now sniffing the underwear appreciatively.

"Steven, why are you sniffing my panties?" she questions.

Shit. 

Steven looks to me, and then back to Ana again. "I found them in the middle of the floor here in Duff's room." he says slowly.

Ana looks at me and I look at her. She realizes she's made a mistake by claiming the panties, and she turns bright red. Steven notices the both of our faces, and he busts out in uncontrollable laughter.

"No fucking way!" he cackles, clutching his stomach.

Ana's face goes from red to pale as she covers her eyes with her hand. 

"You've gotta be kidding me! You two?!" Steven finally says. "I knew you two had a thing for each other but I never would have thought you'd both have the balls to actually fucking do it!"