Accosted

2 months later

Axl

That night went a lot different then I had planned, and now everything was fucked up.

I was living with Ana.

Sleeping with her, loving her, fucking her.

Doing shit just like we used to back home.

But

I was seeing Erin.

I was fucking her.

and sleeping with her.

and loving her.

And she was just so young. She was something so fresh and new to my life. She's beautiful, she's kind and loving, and she's up for whatever I want to do-- which includes staying up all night fucking.

But I love Ana. I loved Ana more then I think I'll ever love anyone. She's been there when no one else was.

So I didn't know why I was doing this to her.

Did it have anything to do with the fact that I was almost sure I wouldn't get caught? Probably.

Did it have anything to do with the fact that Erin was a good, convenient fuck when Ana didn't feel like it or wasn't there? Probably.

But now I'm stuck in this strange place.

The strange place where I don't want to break Erin's heart, because I love her and care about her, but I also don't want to leave Ana, because I love her more then I'll ever love Erin.

So here I lay in Erin's bed, staring at the ceiling for the second night in a row, wondering what to do about this predicament I've gotten myself into.

____________________________________________________________________

Anastasia

I walked into the front door and put my purse on the table.

"Hello guys." I called down the hall.

"What's up Ana? Wanna watch this movie with us? It's a scary one!" Slash called from the living room.

I walked into the living room to see Slash, Izzy, and Steven gathered around the TV. They all looked to me, and a frown formed on my face.

I sighed and looked at the floor. "Do I dare ask where Axl is?"

"He left for the studio right after you left for work." Steven said, throwing popcorn into Slash's mouth. They were both children.

"Of course he did." I rolled my eyes and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

I stared blankly at a nonexistent speck of dirt on the floor. Tears started to stain my cheeks, and I watched as a few hit the floor.

The guys stared at me, unsure of what to do. To my surprise, Izzy spoke up first.

"Fuck him, Ana." he said, and I flicked my eyes up to meet his.

"Yeah, seriously Ana. Come watch the movie with us." Steven said, with a smile on his goofy face.

I couldn't help but force a smile. "Scary movies freak me out." I responded.

Slash opened his blanket. "You can sit next to me." he said, patting the space he made for me.

I thought for a second. Axl. He wouldn't like me cuddling up to Slash.

But then again.

Where was he right now?