Owned

Anastasia

I walked confidently back to the room where I had left the guys, but before I could get there, I felt a hand grab my wrist. I was pulled into the little hallway next to the door.

I tried to scream, but before I could utter a single cry, his mouth was on mine. I couldn't help but melt into his kiss as my own lips identified the marauder, just by the way he kissed me. Our tongues danced in sync and my arms wrapped around his neck. His hands held me flush against his own body as he backed me up against the wall, doing whatever he could to get more of me.

Eventually, we broke our embrace and my blue eyes flicked up to meet his green ones. I was out of breath, because the amount of passion that was poured into that kiss was too much for anyone to take. 

"God, Ana you're fucking amazing." he said.

"What's with the mission impossible, McKagan?" I laugh and fix my skirt, because Duff managed to hike it way up.

"I told the guys I was gonna go have a smoke and find some more liquor. The deal was pretty much sealed with Mötley before we even got here. But hey-- I saw you out there filming. What the hell did they do to your hair?" he said, looking it over curiously.

"Extensions and temporary dye. They wanted to make the scene look like two different girls." I shrug my shoulders, silently wondering how he'll take my rather controversial new-found job opportunity.

I watched as Duff bent down to pick up an almost empty bottle of Apple flavored vodka from his feet. 

"Want some?" he questions, and when I shake my head no, he downs it himself, tossing the empty into the trash just a little ways away.

"Apple vodka?" I question with a chuckle. "It doesn't seem like your thing." 

"It isn't, but it's good shit. Super expensive. Like 80 proof or something." he says with a smile. 

He pauses a second, but the smile doesn't leave his face. He starts to speak once more. 

"I saw you and Steven." he says, pausing again.

"I think it's great that someone besides me and Axl get to see how beautiful you really are. I think it'll open some stuff up for you in the future. You're a natural." Duff smiles wider, puffing on his cigarette. 

This kind of surprised me that Duff was okay with me locking lips with Steven Tyler-- among other things.

"You mean you're not mad or jealous?" I question.

He scoffs, as if my question is the dumbest thing he's heard all day. "No Ana, I'm not mad. I know how much you idolize them. It's part of your new career. Jealous? Maybe a little, but the way you kiss him is the same way you kiss Axl. It doesn't compare to me and you." he says, pausing. He suddenly pulls me into his arms once more, and I feel like I'm back where I belong.

"When you kiss me, it's like the entire world stops spinning and nothing else matters in it except me and you. When you touch me, I lose all sense of control. When we break away, I just want to pull you back in. You're like a drug I can't get enough of. When we're together you make me do things I'd never do with anyone else. You make me act in ways that are completely beyond myself. When we're apart, I'm thinking of ways to be able to see you. Sometimes it scares me the things I would do for you, Ana. It's fucking scary the things I would do." he stops a second and shakes his head, as if to attempt to clear his mind.

"Even now you're making me go crazy." he adds with a chuckle, and I now notice he's blushing furiously.

I get close to his ear and whisper quietly. "I have to tell you something, but you have to promise not to run."