Questioned

Duff

I'm leaning up against the wall in the corner of the room, smoking a cigarette and watching carefully as Anastasia makes conversation with Billy Duffy, the guitarist from The Cult.

We haven't hung out with The Cult guys much at all, and hardly any of them knew our names. It was funny though, because they all got to know Ana really, really well.

I notice she doesn't seem very interested in whatever he's saying, and she keeps stealing glances from me, a smirk held permanently on her pretty face.

My fingers fumble with the cigarette as I watch Billy's hand find it's way to the small of her back.

I wonder how she'll react.

She shimmies out from underneath his grasp and her eyes flick to mine almost simultaneously. I give her the 'come here' motion with my finger, and she doesn't even bother to tell Billy she has to go.

She walks towards me elegantly in her short black dress and high heels. She's all long legs and deep, tanned skin.

I can't believe she's mine.

I put my bass down and take a seat on the couch. She doesn't waste time crawling into my lap, straddling me gracefully.

"Hey." she says with a smile.

"What's up." I tell her casually.

"The sky." she jokes, her pretty red lips curling up promiscuously.

"He wasn't bothering you much, was he?" I ask her.

She chuckles. "I'd be lying if I said he wasn't."

I lean in and whisper in her ear quietly. "I can always kick his ass you know."

"I know." she smiles. "But then you'll get the band kicked off the tour and have no one to open for" She says smartly.

I chuckle and brush a lock of hair out of her face so I can see her pretty blue eyes.

"We could always find someone else to open for." I tell her, running my fingertips from just above her backside, up her spine to the back of her neck. This causes her to lean in closer to me, her eyes changing suddenly from innocence to lust. I feel her shutter under my touch, and the air around us feels as though it could spark at any second.

"Besides, it might be worth it if I get some time off to spend with you." I smile at her, and the implausible idea makes her grin.

Her ruby red lips lean in to speak in my ear, barely grazing my cheek as she goes by. "You and I both know you'd never do that."

Every hair on my body stands on end as I process her words.

"Yeah, but there's other things that I can do." I answer her.

I don't know if she does it on purpose, but her body shifts so she precisely grazes over my crotch.

"Oh yeah? Show me." she says, batting her lashes at me.

Fuck me. She totally did it on purpose.

"Get up then." I instruct her.

"For what?" she questions innocently, as if she doesn't know what's going on.

"Let's go to the dressing room." I tell her.

"Duff, your drunk off your ass. The guys will be lucky if they can get you out onto the stage. And your family is going to be here in like, fifteen minutes." she says, rolling her eyes.

"So what?" I ask.

"So we can't do that now." she shoots back.

"Then stop teasing me." I tell her.