Chapter 24

"What? N-no. This can't be happening. You're joking right?" I rambled.

"You're not going back." the man said as he stood up.

That's when the tears came. I ran to the corner and sat down to cry. Danny must have seen me because he got up from his chair and ran over to me. 

"Jacky! Jacky what's wrong? Jacky? Can you hear me?" he pleaded.

The man stood up and then I heard Sarah speak up.

"Sir, with all due respect, you can't do this. She needs to go back. Like honestly, she has to. If she doesn't, she'll be coming back to you everyday and you'll most likely be seeing her friends a lot sooner than you think. And honestly, if she doesn't go back, she'll literally die. Like her soul will no longer be here. Not to be rude, but you are making the worst mistake ever. So rethink your choice before something bad happens." 

I looked up, causing Danny to relax a little. Sarah told to man off and the man looked at me. 

"Jacky? What's going on." Danny asked me.

I looked up at him, tears brimming in his eyes.

"I'm not coming back." I said, tears pooling out.

"What? Why not?" he said as tears rolled endlessly out of his eyes.

"He said I couldn't." I said, burring my head in my knees.

I didn't see Danny leave, or get up. But I did hear him start yelling.

"Listen! Whoever you are, wherever you are, you're an idiot. Jacky needs to stay. She needs to be here. She holds all of us together! She makes the world spin! She makes my world spin! I can't live without her. No one who knows her can live without her! She's everything we need! And if you can't see that, then you sir, are a true idiot!" Danny yelled.

I looked up half way through his outburst and looked straight at the man the whole time. He looked at me when Danny was finished and smiled.

"You got a keeper on your hands, but I can't let you go. You haven't proved to me that you deserve it. I'm sorry." the man said and began to walk away.

I couldn't be stuck here. I wasn't allowing myself. I quickly stood up and ran over to my bed. I jumped on top of my body and grabbed my wrists. I started telling myself to wake up over and over again until everything went white. I blinked a few times and everything went blurry. 

"Jack! Jacky!" I heard Danny echo. 

I looked around and saw him running towards me, his cheeks red and puffy. I looked around the room and saw Paul and some doctors and my mom run in. Everything was so blurry. I closed my eyes but someone pushed my stomach, causing me to open them again. Every noise I heard was echoey and quiet. I continued to look around until I saw Sarah. She was standing there smiling at me. She nodded her head and spoke softly.

"You made it out. You're back. And he's letting you stay."

I smiled as I laid my head back down and allowed myself to close my eyes. I allowed myself to dream once again.

**

I woke up to a sudden crash of sound. My body shot up and I was panting. I looked over and saw Danny picking something off the ground

 "God dammit!" he cursed.

"Danny?" I asked quietly, laying back down slowly.

"Oh! Jack! Hey, sorry. Didn't mean to wake you up." he said quickly.

"Danny?" I asked.

"Yeah?" 

"Where's my mom?" I asked. 

He looked down and shook his head.

"Do you want the truth?" he asked.

"No, I'm begging you to lie to me." I said sarcastically. 

He chuckled softly and said, "Well at least you're still you."

"Danny." I pushed on.

He looked up at me and moved the hair out of my eyes.

"She went home." he said softly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ewww I'm so sorry for this chapter. I'm praying the next one would be better. I just had to get Jack out of the stupid coma type deal. It was starting to annoy me.