Chapter 64

I didn't want to leave her. I wanted to make sure she couldn't hurt herself anymore but I couldn't. And she knew that. I know I was probably suffocating her but I just wanted to make sure she was okay. But school would split us up and make me feel like she was about to kill herself. Her mother thought it would be a safer idea to start homeschooling Jack, just so she was safer. 

It was third period study hall and I had this period with Paul. Ally didn't go to our school for some reason but Paul of course still texted her in every class. I tried texting Jack, but she wouldn't respond. I even called her a few times in the hall and she just declined my calls. I think Paul noticed something because he out his phone down and gave me a hug despite all the remarks from other students. 

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, just worried." I said softly. 

"Do you want me to talk to her, or get Ally to talk to her?" he hopefully asked.

"I just don't want her to break up with me or hurt herself or anything bad." I said covering my face.

"I'll get Ally to talk to her for now and then I'll talk to her after school, okay?" he offered.

"Alright." 

And with that, the conversation was over and the rest of study hall was left silent. I took out my phone to see a new tweet from Jacky.

@Jacklynmoreroses: I care about your education, silly. 

I smiled at her tweet and wanted to tweet her back.

@epDannyEdge: @Jacklynmoreroses I care about you...........and your education

My phone dinged and I checked my messages. 

My love
I love you <3

To My love
I love you too <3

**

I've been knocking on Jacky's front door for what felt like a good twenty minutes.I was getting anxious and I was terrified. Jacky tweeted something and I was terrified for my life. She had a lot going on in life and I knew that, but I don't think she understood that she could come to me anytime she wanted or needed. I couldn't handle the waiting anymore and went to the side of her house and began climbing up to her window. Believe it or not, I've done this multiple times and I was getting good at it. I pushed open her window that she always forgot to lock and hopped in. I looked around her room but couldn't find her anywhere. I ran into the hall and heard the shower running and ran to the bathroom. I tried opening the door but it was locked from the inside.

"Jacky! Jacky! Jacky open the door please!" I began banging on the door.

I heard the shower turn off and wet footsteps stepping out of the shower. The door opened a few seconds later to reveal a soaked Jacky with a towel around her whole body. 

"Danny? What happened? What's wrong? How did you get in my house?" she asked nervously.

"I thought you were dead!" I cried.

"Why would you think that?" she asked confused.

"Because you tweeted 'Maybe life shouldn't be so long.'" I yelled out of breath. 

"Well, I'm fine. See?" she said shrugging her shoulders.

I collapsed against the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest. I heard her slide down next to me and I got a little glimpse of her wrist. It was way worse than I last time I saw it. 

"Hey, stop worrying about me. Okay? I'm fine." she promised.

"But what if you're not? What if I'm not?" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah okay bye