Chapter 31

Danny's P.O.V

She's been locked in her room for a good hour and a half. The crying stopped after about twenty minutes but it's been silence ever since. Not a single noise. Not even a creak in the wood of her floor. It made me wonder what was happening. I mean, I was always worried about her, even when she was right next to me and I was there to protect her. No matter what, I felt she was in constant danger.

 Paul and I have been sitting outside her room since she ran in. Paul couldn't stop tapping his foot and it was starting to annoy me. I finally heard a slightest noise come from inside. Just a sniffle. It gave me hope but it also made me feel worse. I didn't know if it was a sniffle from her calming down or beginning to cry again. I decided now was a good time to knock. Paul snapped his head at me and then slowly nodded. He stood up and simply whispered, "Tell her I wanna talk to her later." I nodded my head and slowly walked in.

"Hey, Jacky." I said sing-songingly.

"Hey." she whispered.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"You were right." she said softly.

I looked down sadly and heard her softly whimper again. I looked up and saw her shoulder bouncing as she cried and her hands on her face with her elbows on her knees. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. I pulled her into my lap and hugged her tight. I kissed her head and rubbed hers arms gently. 

"I know." I whispered softly.

She buried her head in my chest as I carefully brushed my fingers through her hair. 

"I haven't seen my dad in so long. I don't even know where he lives." she cried.

"Sh. Sh. It's okay. I promise we'll still see each other." I cooed.

"But what if he lives thousands of miles away?" she asked.

I pulled my head back so I could look down at her. She slowly lifted her head but immediately let it drop as she noticed I was already staring down at her. I lifted her chin with my finger. She looked at me, her eyes big and glossy from fresh tears. My eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips and I soon felt myself slowly leaning in. I soon felt her soft lips carefully touch touch mine. It may have only lasted a few seconds but it felt like years. I slowly pulled away and looked at her. Her eyes still puppy looking. I was craving more. 

"Our parents broke up too." she whispered.

"Good. That just means I can do this again." I said and quickly pushed my lips onto her.

I felt her kiss back which made me smile. She pulled away slowly which left me wanting more. 

"Remember when you said that every girl you liked never liked you back or always thought you were ugly and laughed?" she asked quietly.

I thought to myself and didn't remember saying that in front of her.

"In your videos." she said, obviously picking up on my confusion.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Well, I heard you in the hospital. I- I heard you say that-that you loved me." she whispered.

"I heard you say that you saw all those pictures and all those messages and you would read my work and everything. And I heard you say you loved me." she continued.

"Oh." I said simply.

"Did you hear me?" she asked.

I looked down at her and whispered, "Yes." 

She smiled and kissed me once more real quick before leaning her head into my chest. I smiled and and hugged her again as I kissed the top of her head once more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you don't know how long I have been waiting to write that. OH MY GOD! THEY FRICKEN KISSED! I know that wasnt very good writing but whilst I wrote it I was getting butterflies in my stomach. I'm gonna shower real quick and update the third update so I can announce what I'm going to say....