Chapter 32

Jacks P.O.V

 It was magical. I mean not the whole sobbing uncontrollably and learning that my mother didn't want me around part. The part where Danny kissed me and admitted that he loved me back. I kissed Danny. Danny as in Danny Edge. This is just now registering through my brain. Here we are at around three in the morning, laying in bed just like we were in the hospital. Him asleep and still holding onto me. His grip on me was tight, like he was afraid he was going to lose me. And yet, I was still afraid he hated me. Well, not hate, but not like me. I still feel like just another fan. Yet here I was, cuddled next to the Danny Edge, the one I knew I was going to marry since I was eleven-years old. 

 Oddly enough this scared me. The fact that we just kissed after our parents just breaking up scares me. The fact that I've loved this boy since I saw his adorable, awkward smile on his little twelve-year old face. The fact that he managed to calm me after I had just learned that I may be moving thousands of miles away from him, Paul, and Ally. The fact that I had no clue with what was going on with my life anymore. Everything was scaring me nowadays. 

 The bed shifted. I felt a light kiss on the top of my head. I smiled at the fact that I knew who it was. 

"What time is it?" I heard his raspy morning voice ask.

"Around three." I responded.

"Why do you sound so awake?" he asked, pulling me closer to him.

"Because I haven't slept yet." I responded trying to turn to face him.

"Well we'll have to change that." he said whilst kissing the tip of my nose.

That caused me to giggle a little as he began looking around.

"Last time we were like this, you were in the hospital and I thought you didn't even like me more than a big brother." he laughed.

I giggled at that. I seemed to be smiling and giggling a lot more ever since I've met him. 

"You know, even with your raspy morning voice, you're still adorable." I laughed. 

"Wow. And I thought was the ugliest thing ever." he said.

"Well, you're not. And over a thousand girls think so too." I said.

"Well, there's only one girls opinion I care about." he said, attaching his soft lips to mine.

"Aw. Cheesy." I said as I gave him a peck on the nose.

"Yeah yeah. Let's just figure out how to make you sleep." he said.

"How about you sing for me?" I asked.

He raised and eyebrow at me when I quickly said, "What? I always loved your singing." 

"Okay. What song?" he asked.

"Chasing Cars." I quickly answered.

He laughed his little adorable baby laugh and cleared his throat. He began to softly sing and I cuddled up closer to him. My eyes began to feel heavy and soon enough I was drifting off to sleep. Until his phone began to ring. He groaned and reached over to grab it. He clicked on the power button twice, declining the call and putting his phone back on my nightstand. 

"Did that ruin the moment?" he asked nervously. 

"We were having a moment?" I joked sleepily.

"I'll take that as a no?" he laughed.

I shook my head no and whispered, "Keep singing." 

He laughed but continued his soft singing. He began playing with the ends of my hair and tightened his grip on me. He stopped singing and moved to see if I was asleep, which I mostly was. He then kissed the top of my head and whispered a soft, "I love you" before I drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm taking a break on wattpad for awhile. I need to get my grades up and catch up on all the books I have laying around my floor. I'm still gonna try to update every week or so but if I don't I'm sorry. I just need to get my life together again. I'll be back soonish. I'm going to keep trying to update though. So, bye i guess