Chapter 38

"Can you promise to always love me? No matter what happens?" I asked Danny as I looked up at him.

"I don't know how I couldn't." he smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." he whispered back as he hugged me tighter.

We were sitting in his room on his bed. I was in his lap as he leaned against the headboard of his bed. We were rewatching Toy Story, the movie we both declared was our movie. I couldn't have been happier. I was with Danny. In his room. Watching Toy Story. On Valentines Day. Life was perfect. That is until a random girl barged in.

"Get off him!" she shouted.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Did he not tell you?" she asked innocently.

I looked up at Danny.

"We've been dating for over two months now. He's been cheating on you." she smiled devilishly.

Tears brimmed my eyes. No no no this can't be happening. This isn't real. 

"Danny?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry, Jacky. I meant to tell you earlier." he defended.

That's when Paul and Ally walked in together.

"Did you guys know about this?" I cried.

"Yeah. God! You're so stupid Jack. Everyone knew." Ally laughed.

"Ally!" I yelled.

"What? You thought we were actually friends? Ha! I was just friends with you cause you got noticed by Danny and Paul. Once I became friends with them, I wanted to ditch you. But they said it would be too obvious." she laughed.

Tears were pooling out of my eyes at this point. Everything was falling apart. I turned around to face Danny.

"Why would you do this?" I whispered.

"Cause you need to wake up!" he yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"Miss, wake up!" he said in a feminine voice.

"Miss, wake up. We've landed." I blinked and turned around to see a flight attendant smiling at me.

"Hmm?" I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes.

"We've landed." she said sweetly.

I looked around and heaved a breath of relief. It was all just a dream. I nodded my head and shoved all my stuff in my backpack and slumped off the plane. Once I got off, I looked around to find where I had to pick up my bags. I eventually found it and sprinted over to it as I saw it was already moving. 

"Miss Jacklyn Morose?" I heard a british voice ask.

I spun around to see a guy in a black news boy hat and a suit type thing.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I'm your driver, your luggage is already in the car. I'll be driving you home." he stated clearly.

"Okay?" I said more of a question.

I followed him outside to the car and went to open my door when he cut in front of me to open it, causing me to trip and fall.

"My apologies Miss. Morose." he said as he helped me up.

"It's okay." I said, brushing off my now ripped jeans.