Chapter 35

"Hello Jacklyn." he said through the phone.

"What do you want?" I snapped back.

"I just wanted to say hi considering you're going to be living with me soon." he said back.

"Don't need to remind me." I said smugly.

I thought now would be a good time to ask where he lived. To see if I could still hang out with Danny and Paul and Ally. 

"There's something I need to tell you Jacklyn." he said quickly.

I stayed quiet, hoping he would get the message that he could continue.

"You have two little siblings." he said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You have a little brother and a little sister. And a new mom." he stated.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

"Oh. I live in Strongsville." he said subtly.

"Which is where is Maryland?" I asked.

"Ohio." he said.

I froze. My phone fell from my hands. Tears brimmed in my eyes. I immediately ran out the front door. I ran down my street, tears blurring my vision. I ran all the way to the cemetery. I know it wasn't the smartest idea, but this way, if anyone saw me crying, they would just assume I was mourning a loved ones death. I began to hear and see everyone like I used to. That made me miss Sarah. But that was the least of my worries at the moment. I was moving. To Ohio. That's another state. I wouldn't be able to hangout with Paul. I wouldn't be able to fangirl over our lives with Ally. I wouldn't be able to kiss Danny. My life was falling apart. My mom was missing. I was moving. I have two little siblings. Nothing was going to be the same. 

 I stayed in the cemetery for two or three hours. I didn't really do anything except cry. I would walk around a look at everyone's tomb stones and feel bad for them and cry for them. I would get mad at what was going on and just cry even more. I didn't really stop crying the entire time. I saw Danny, Paul, and Ally looking for me but didn't bother to move. I didn't call their names. I didn't hide. I just sat still, sitting against a huge tree. 

 I'm pretty sure they gave up looking because I no longer saw them. They disappeared. Maybe this was all just a bad dream. I would wake up crying and Danny would be there telling me everything would be okay and stroking my hair and holding me tight. I would wake up and my mom would come home sober and would tell me everything was going to be okay. That I wouldn't be moving to my dad's house. We would laugh together and go into the kitchen and have a huge mom versus daughter cooking war like we used to. When we were happy. When the worst thing that could happen was the kitchen catching on fire. 

That was our favourite room. That's where we made our memories. I didn't want that all to just be a memory. To never be reenacted like we would always do. To never happen ever again. But that's what it was going to become. Just a memory. No more whipped cream wars with Ally. No more Mario Kart contests with Paul. No more cuddle sessions with Danny. No more cooking with Mom. No more laughing with random coworkers at McDonalds. Well, that one was already just a memory. I quit my job once I got out of the hospital. So did Ally. It was just a summer job anyway. But now it would always be just a memory. Along with everything else. 

I never really stopped crying. Even as I sat on against the tree. I calmed down a bit but I was still crying a bit. 

"God! Why can't everything just be the way is was!" I yelled in frustration.

"Because then we wouldn't know each other and Ally and Paul wouldn't know each other." I heard Danny say behind me.

I jumped at the sound of his voice and whipped around.

"What happened, Love?" he asked whilst pulling me into a hug.

"My dad." I cried.

"What happened with him?" he asked.

I looked up at him, tears staining my cheeks and his shirt.

"I'm moving to Strongsville." I said.

"Where's that?" he asked confused.

"Ohio." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

longerish chapter. I'm about to be reunited with my fav south african child. I love her little self. Okay, byez