Chapter 37

I woke up in Danny's arms. It reminded me of the first time this happened. When I was in the hospital. I looked at the clock on the TV which said 3:27. I turned around slowly to see Danny's eyes locked on the TV. He flickered his eyes from the TV to me then back to the TV. 

"Good morning." he whispered.

"Have you slept yet?" I asked tiredly.

"Nope." he said quickly.

"I'll shut up then." I said turning back to face the TV.

"What? No no." he said turning me back around.

"I thought you wanted to watch the movie." I said softly.

"I do. But I wanna listen to you too. I love listening to you." he said as he kissed my nose.

"I'm gonna miss this." I whispered as I lowered my head.

I felt him slowly lift my chin up and look me in the eyes. He didn't need to say anything. He slowly leaned in and kissed me softly. He pulled away softly and looked me in the eyes. 

"Don't say things like that." he whispered as he kissed me again.

I then heard my phone ringing in the kitchen and stood up to  answer it. I walked into the kitchen and saw it flashing. I answered it without even bothering to look at the number.

"Hello?" 

"Jack?" the male voice said.

"Speaking." I said as Danny came and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Jack, it's your dad." the male voice said.

"Oh! Hi. Sorry for ditching you earlier, something popped up that I had to handle." I said.

"It's fine. I understand." he stated.

"So, what do you need?" I giggled as Danny began attacking my neck with kisses.

"I just wanted to remind you that your plane is in a few hours?" he said more of a question.

"Excuse me?" 

"Your mom didn't tell you?" he asked confused.

"My mother is missing and won't answer my calls." I said annoyed.

"Oh, well you have a flight to catch at six. I'll email you your ticket if you'd like."

"Uh, yeah sure." I quietly said.

"Okay, well see you soon." he said happily. 

I hung up the phone and turned around to face Danny.

"I'm leaving in three hours." I said softly.

Danny's face went soft and he grabbed my hands. 

"Then let's get you packed." he whispered.

I walked up to my room as Danny woke up Ally and Paul and tell them what was happening. Ally ran in and hugged me as tears streamed out of her eyes. We talked back and forth and finally, I convinced her to help me pack. Paul also hugged me and agreed to help. We all started packing up my bags as Ally and me would share funny memories with the boys.

"What about the time, where you literally ran to McDonald's, whilst I was working, just to tell me Danny liked your picture?" Ally laughed.

"It was a big thing for me! That was the first time Danny noticed me!" I defended.

"No it wasn't." Paul laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Danny? Would you like to tell her?" Paul asked, causing Danny's cheeks to turn red.