#1

Feyona.

Yes, I really like it when I'm eating my favourite burrito and someone keeps staring at me expectantly like I'm gonna give them a bite. Sarcasm Intended.

Yeah no, totally and effing-ly not.

Who in the right minds share their food?

Well I don't, not even when everybody is dying.

'Dog' was staring at my burrito. He surely knows how to make one self guilty, but I unfortunately got a heart of steel.

Take that Kitty !

"Fee, just give him a bite." Keyona rolls her eyes as she enters in the kitchen. She walks towards the fridge and takes out the can of milk.

I give my twin sister a moiety glare and an irascible grin.

"Gut, warum teilst du dein Essen mit deiner Katze und lässt mich ruhe?"
(Well why don't you share your food with your cat and leave me companionless?) I argue, dramatically.

"Fee, you should really stop speaking German when when you're angry? Seriously, it just makes you look old and dumb." She says flatly and turns around and leave, swaying her hips in the process.

"Well whatever." I mumble to nobody in particular.

It is true though. I tend to use my mother tongue when I'm angry or sad or nervous and it does make me look dumb.

I gawk and dump the plate in the sink before going upstairs to my room with Dog following my tail.

"Meow."

Dog 'meows' at me when I don't leave him the place to sleep in my king sized bed.

"What?" I glare at him.

"Meow."

"Nope, you either sleep on the floor or in the small bed which I made for you and why are you looking at me like that? Don't you have other things to do like - catching the mice or roaming around and crossing people's path?"

Yes, you may think I'm too violent towards a cute little cat but trust me, it ain't just a cat.

He once broke my mom's favourite flower pot and do you know who had to take the blame for it? Yup you totally got that.

I was the one to take the blame or my mom wouldn't let me keep him.

"Meow."

My grumpy cat keeps starring at me so much, that sometimes I think I'm the female pussy he's attracted to.

Wow, am I that attractive now?

Nevertheless, Dog jumps in besides me in the bed and takes a round before sleeping in.

I sigh and wrap my arms around my Cat.

Needless to say, I still love 'Dog'. It was a gift for me from Kee (Keyona) during my thirteenth birthday.

Keyona and me were too different from each other. We might look same but our personalities are what make people to not get confused.

Personality and our eye color.

My eyes are ocean blue which always is dull because there ain't any sparks in my life.

Kee has it all, I tell you.

She has the cat eyes. You know the one which is yellow-ish type? Yeah that one. People usually fall in love with her at first sight while I have to pass hundred times for it.

But I love Kee to death and I could do anything for my twin. You lay a hand on her? Then you better pray cuz you're so gonna end up in the hospital bed.

Keyona and me are in the same grade but she is more popular than me. Mainly because she participates in most of the competitions and activities and always ends up winning.

And then, there's me ! Social activities just bore me to death. I'd rather sleep at home and watch series on netflix than going out and making contact with other human beings.

Do I sound Alien? Probably yes.

Do I care? Probably no.

"Meow."

I hear 'Dog' when he wakes up in the middle of the night and jumps down from bed. He probably wants to empty his bladder.

I groan as I push the coverlet off from my body and grab my jacket.

It was cold outside but it didn't stop my grumpy cat to walk like he owned the weather. Well obviously because cat's got furs.

I shake my head as Dog pees on every spot that he likes. Sometimes, I think he's really a dog instead of a cat. Well, he do tend to act like one.

"Are you done yet?" I moan.

I was sleepy and tomorrow was the last day of school, where we're about to bid farewell and shits, and this cat wouldn't stop peeing.

Remind me not to give him too much milk next time.

I glare at Dog's head as he keeps on moving further while wagging his tail like he is the king.

King, my bottom !

"Well, look who do we have here."

I immediately stop at the unfamiliar voice, which was by the way to sexy and husky for my liking.

The voice came from behind me and I didn't even dare to look cuz that was the first step to be getting yourself killed.

Well atleast that's what they show in the movies.

Ignoring the voice, I walk further with my cat, hoping whoever it was would leave me alone.

I hear footsteps following me and I start to move faster.

"Keyona, is it?"

I finally stop as my eyes widen but ofcourse they couldn't see.

They were here for Kee.

Before I could turn around or go on any further, a black cloth covers my eyes as my hands were automatically taken back and handcuffed with the rope while a mop (cloth) covers my mouth so no scream could be heard.

Suddenly, I feel sharp a pin like thing being inserted into my neck and I let out a muffled cry.

"Should we take the cat?"

It was the last thing I heard before the blackness took over me.