#15

Feyona.

Vegetables? Check.

Cat food? Check.

Nutella? Check.

Jelly making powder? Check.

Tampons? Double check.

Cherry tomatoes? Triple Check.

After paying for the accessories, I dragged Sebastian to the food court because let's get this one thing straight, that I , Feyona Podolski, daughter of Lilia Podolski and O'Luke Podolski, and a twin sister of Keyona Podolski, can't survive shopping without consuming food. That's like the important rule after shopping.

I'm sure everybody does it and if you don't, then I'm god damn sure your mom dragged you out of the food court. Am I right or am I right?

Anyway, Sebastian's face was priceless when he bought Cherry tomatoes. No, he didn't grin or jumped in joy like any normal human being would do. He expressed his feelings by not glaring at anyone, because he was looking at the cherry tomatoes.

Fascinating, I know.

Sebastian even paid for everything, even though he didn't have to. Mom had already kept aside the money for the shopping. But Sebastian insisted, I pouted a little there, but got over it. That simply just means more food in my stomach.

Sebastian followed me around like a lost puppy.

C.U.T.E.

Anyway, back to my food. Wasting no time, I dragged Sebastian into Mc'Donalds and ordered myself a big meal because I had too much money to spend on food. All of 'em.

"What would you like?" I turned around to Sebastian and raised my eyebrow when I catch him checking out a girl who was twirling her pink hair, popping a pink bubble gum, who was dressed in a pink skirt and a pink blouse, clutching a pink purse, with her pink cell phone, oh and she was flirtatiously looking at Sebastian with her pink fake eyelashes.

I glared at her, even though she couldn't see me.

Cursing under breathe, I waved my hand in front of those two human creatures. I'm sure they already had sex through eyes right here.

"I asked you something." I gritted my teeth at him. I don't even know why I was so annoyed.

"I'll just have the same as you." He waved his hand dismissively and went back to having sex with the Pink Bitch, through eyes ofcourse.

Was he even aware of me being here?

Rolling my eyes and snarling inwardly, I ordered for us.

We sat on the corner booth and I ate hungrily or rather angrily. Sebastian kept on glancing at the Pink Bitch like I wasn't even there.

Putting fist of fries in my mouth, I angrily swallow half of it without even chewing, which lead to me coughing my throat out.

Clutching my chest, I coughed loudly where I catch half of the people's attention and also Sebastian's.

Finally, I thought.

Sebastian passes me the coke and I gulp it down, ignoring the power of it's bubbles. Though it felt like someone clawed my throat after that.

"You should be eating like normal human being Fee." Sebastian says and I glare at him.

"Don't tell me what to do."

He rolls his eyes and goes back to Pink Bitch.

"I'll be right back."

Sebastian gets up from his seat with his food half eaten and I stare at the distance to where he goes.