#36

Feyona

"You're just stupid."

I rolled my eyes at Kenquito while I sit there in a gloomy room on a chair with my hands tied behind my back.

"And you think your boyfriend is clever enough to go against me?" He fakes a laugh while clutching his stomach, "- Perhaps that is exactly what I want, oh and let's not forget the other brother." He winks.

Ew disgusting, what a phedophile!

I was kidnapped, again.

This time though, Kenquito was smart enough to kidnap the right twin. Unlike some people I know.

To be honest, I thought Kenquito must be some tough and broody guy with the tattoos and everything. Guess I was wrong.

He looked like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo.

Damn! I miss that show.

However, he had powers. Not magical of course, but he had authorities and everything. Even though he just escaped the prison, Kenquito still had loyal men with him who were guarding outside the basement where I've been tied up.

His blonde locks were literally shaggy and the suit and tie he wore just looked too damn stupid.

"He's not my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes for the third time here.

"So you guys are fuck buddies?" He raises his eyebrows.

I move uncomfortably on my chair, knowing that Kenquito didn't't miss the little hot scene.

God, what the hell was I doing? If it weren't for Kenquito, I could've lose my cherry tomato to the only guy who likes it.

Why am I comparing my cherry to the tomatoes?

Wait what?

"Stop swirling that gun in your hand, doesn't suit you."

He glares at me before storming towards me and standing right in front of me.

He points his gun to my head and gives me one of his death glare.

"Why are you so annoying and irritating?" He says.

"My life, my rules." I shrug my shoulders.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I've been pissing him off since the moment he tied me here. It's a miracle he haven't encountered my brains yet.

"The only reason I'm keeping you alive is because I want that fucker to watch your death." He hisses at me while gritting his teeth.

Too much cavities fam.

"Why are you waiting for him? Are you sure he's gonna come?"

Now that I think about it, I wonder if Sebastian has started to search for me or worse, is he even awake....or alive for that matter.

"He will come, also with his brother."

Kenquito's eyes shone with revenge as he grinned evilly looking at nothing in particular.

"So the plan is two birds with one arrow?" I quirk my brow up.

"Exactly." He smirks.

"But you don't have an arrow." I state as a matter of fact.

"Shut up!" He yells and runs his hands through his hair in a frustrating way.

I hear him curse under his breath and I grin more widely.

Annoy him just in case he gets fed up of me and drop me home.

"What is your last name?"

I hear Kenquito groan really hard and he stompt his foot to the ground in an annoyed manner.