#3

Two words, Eleven letters, say it and I will hate you forever.

Cherry Tomato.

I would rather eat twenty one Chillies instead of One Cherry Tomato. That is how much I despise it.

Guess who adore them?

An impassive, self-contained, egoistic hashtag criminal who kidnap my pretty ass for god knows why.

We were in a restaurant - more like bar if you ask me.

I don't know what time it was but I think it's early morning. You can hear the birds chirping and all that morning crap that they mention in the stories. I personally think the writer is lowkey bored. Hence, she is trying to avoid writing the scene.

My legs and hands were untied and the mop in my mouth was no longer suffocating me but- yes there is a but and a big one indeed.

Ricky- the one who was sitting in my right in the car- have implanted a bomb somewhere in the bar. I think it is in the washroom. He probably went there and came out with the smirk on his face, or that's what he's expression would've been if I was able to see their faces.

The button was controlled by the one and only, to whom my cat adored. Oh and also they have threatened me to keep my mouth shut, or the bar blows up.

At least, he has an option.

Johanyal (Jo), Rickako (Ricky) and Kevoluto (Kev), weird names, I know. I've found out their names when they were arguing about rabbit's meat being sweet or not.

I personally think that they're some disturbed kids - who had a rough childhood.

Who was I kidding? They were criminal for fuck sake.

I didn't know the name of the one who was seating in the passenger seat. Must be something like - Toqoguera. I don't know, they all have weird names to even pronounce correctly.

So back to the Cherry tomato.

Imagine my face when Kev removed the box of Cherry tomatoes from the back seat of the car. There were twelve jars in one box and Kev removed one jar and handed it to the hashtag you-know-who.

My face was formed into pure disgust as I eyed him eating it, just like that.

All I wanted to do was puke that instant.

I mean, who even...why the hell would anyone- I mean, seriously?

Something is definitely wrong with these black faced kidnappers.

I stood awkwardly near Jo as all four of them were seated, drinking and chatting in all mighty.

The bar was empty because no one was insane to grab a beer in the morning.

The manager seem worried and scarred like he know who they were.

There were few girls dressed into an attire which made me cringe to even look at it. I would've said inappropriate but trust me they were dressed far more inappropriately than the word.

I wouldn't call them sluts because the poor girls were just doing their job of placing the beer in the table and walking away but I may call one of them a hoe because well, she was deliberately trying to make her boobs pop out to the sight.

And well...I might've taken a glance.

I mean c'mon, who don't like boobs? Gay, Bi or Straight, you gotta love boobs and it's the universal fact, period.

The all four men were enjoying the sight and then suddenly, the hashtag one got up from his seat and grabbed the girl's wrist, pushing her to his chest. Afterwards, he took her somewhere, that I wouldn't want to know obviously, but I agree I did realise that he was the man to take what he wanted and he always succeeded in it.