#19

Guys I need new cover for this story. If any of you can make me one, that would be great.

Credits will be given to everyone who will try.

Winner will get follow, Credits in the bio and honest feedbacks on their books.

Pm me if interested. Thanks. :)

Feyona

I messed up.

I know I was in big trouble when Sebastian stormed off leaving his lunch untouched.

"Um...I'll be back." I stand up from the chair and excuse myself before storming to my room, where I thought Sebastian would be.

When I reach the door, I debated whether I should just knock or barge inside, because he was mad and I was sure he was in no mood to even glance at my face.

I closed my eyes to calm my nerves before raising my hand in a fist to knock on the door.

I was standing here for fifteen minutes, knocking - which turned into banging - on the door continuously. Unfortunately, Sebastian wouldn't open the damn door. He didn't answered when I called his name.

"God, Sebastian stop being such a child and open the goddamn door."

I was furious now. I don't know why I was at fault at this. Yes, I lied but that was something which I wanted to keep to myself. Sebastian doesn't have any right to get mad at me.

"You know what, fine ! Be that way. I don't give a fuck asshole."

I was about to walk away from there, but the sound of the door clicking open stopped me.

I turned around to meet Sebastian's furious gaze which left me wetting my pants and I didn't even mean this in a horny way.

"What did you call me?" He narrowed his eyes dangerously at me, but this time instead of squirming under his infuriating gaze, I actually stood up my ground. I pulled my chin up and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Ich Sagte, 'I don't give a fuck asshole.' " I said every word slowly, just so he can get it through his thick skull.

I thought he will be more angry after that and I was so ready to piss my pants, but instead of glaring at me or cursing back, he does the one thing which leaves me in confusion.

He laughs.

Sebastian laughs. The fuck is wrong with this Human creature?

I looked at him confusingly while he still continues laughing.

Sebastian's laugh was same as the other hot dudes. You know when guys laugh and it just sounds so perfect in your ears? Yeah. Sebastian had that kind of 'Perfect' laugh, which made my anger flow away a little.

I kind of just stood there watching him, and no matter how much I have said this, I'm gonna say it again and again- Sebastian was one piece of Sexy hunk.

From his killer jaw to his perfect lips, to his nose till his scars, to his eyebrows till his eyes, oh his eyes. He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

And then I look away, because I know that Sebastian was just too perfect to be seen with someone like me.

I'm the hippo walking on the ground.

Yeah, it's probably better if he goes away. As soon as possible.

I was so consume in my own thoughts that I didn't realise that Sebastian's laughter have already stopped and he just stood there, staring at me while I still kept my eyes on the ground.

"I'm sorry I just - there's Lasagna sauce on your face."

What?

Now I know why he was laughing at me like that.

God, kill me already. How much more am I going to embarrass myself. This is ridiculous.

How I might have looked while cursing with sauce on my face?

I raise my hand up to wipe the sauce but I didn't find any, I looked up at Sebastian confusingly.

He shakes his head at me. Sebastian was about to raise his own hand to wipe out the sauce when his expression changed. It was replaced by a mischievous grin and there was a hint of amusement and enjoyment in his eyes.

I could only furrow my brows at it.

I watched as Sebastian slowly leans his face closer to mine while still holding my gaze, which were questioning him.

His grey eyes pierced through mine, while the glint never left it's spark. Sebastian smirks while leaning more closer and soon I realised what he was about to do.

W-was he about to k-kiss me?

Oh god, oh my god. I don't know what to do. Ich kann nicht an nichts denken, he is about to kiss me. Should I kiss him back or should I just run away? Latter seemed like the most acceptable thing to do rightnow.

Sebastian licks his own lips while his gaze flickers from my eyes to my lips. His face was just only a little away from me and by little, I mean almost where I could just kiss him if I move a bit.

His breathe fanned my face due to the close proximity. My heartbeat started to run at the speed of a cheetah and I couldn't control the nervous breath I was exhaling.

Sebastian brought his hands up and rested them at the crook of my neck, his finger igniting fireworks in my core.

His thumb rubbed my cheeks in a caressing way and I couldn't help but lean in more towards it because it just felt too good. I didn't even realise that my eyes were closed and my nerves were calm by his touch.

I felt Sebastian's perfect lips meeting the corner of my own. He was teasing me, and I wasn't even complaining. I could feel Sebastian's smirk through our contact, and that's when I feel something wet licking the corner of my mouth.

Sebastian's tongue licked the corner of my lips while my hands formed into fist to control myself from just grabbing him and kissing the daylight out of him.

I sound so wild rightnow.

I was about to turn my head more towards him so he could stop beating around the bush and just kiss me but immediately the contact was lost, and I was left dumbfounded.

Sebastian pulled apart and a satisfied grin was present on his face. He smirked as he took in my expression which was now mad at myself.

The nerve he has to hang me like that.

"You do know I was licking away the sauce yeah? I somehow don't like wasting the food-" he smirks and then he leans closer towards my ear, continuing, "even when I have to lick it." He says in a husky and seducing voice and I know there was a double meaning to that. That, or my mind was a gutter.

Sebastian pulls away with the same satisfied grin present on his face, before winking at me and walking inside the room and closing the door at my face.

My heart still was beating rapidly in my chest while I consumed what just happened. My eyes widen when I realised, how willingly I was about to kiss him, although his intention was something else.

He was teasing me, testing me. He know what effect he had on me, yet he enjoyed it by doing them. He was so gonna pay for it.

I'll make him regret he ever tease me like that and leave me hanging after that.

You just wait and watch Wilshere.

Sighing in frustration, I walked to Kee's room and layed down in her bed while staring at the ceiling.

But after all of this, I have come to know that I, Ms. Feyona Podolski, is officially out of her mind, because according to the demon possessing my body, I might have a little crush on Sebastian freakin' Wilshere.