#43

Feyona

Guess who got kidnap again?

That's right, it's me again.

To be honest, I'm not even surprised here, it's kind of becoming my thing to y'know get kidnapped and all that stuffs.

It's actually scary to think how really chill I am about it.

This time though, my kidnappers didn't tie me to the bed or any chair. They locked me into a room with no escape. Seriously, there wasn't even a room to breath, the room was that compact.

But nevertheless I managed to come out alive as the men in suits barged into the room and dragged me away to I didn't know where.

Playing suspense, are we?

"Dude, you're hurting me, loosen the grip a little." I hiss to a man who looked similar to all the other men.

In black suits.

"Shut up." The man who was gripping my elbow, glared at me.

The house looked pretty big, more like a mansion which told me the ones who kidnapped me were very powerful and supreme. I think I also saw reindeer head somewhere in the corner.

I sighed as I remembered how much of a fool I was to accept pizza which I didn't order.

It's gonna be Death by Pizza.

Confused? Well let me explain.

Rewind. Stop. Play -

I woke up with Dog licking my neck, it was such a surprise because Dog didn't like licking necks and I -

Wait,

Dog doesn't lick neck.

I opened my eyes to see Sebastian's head buried into my neck and I groaned as he bit me, leaving a big ass hickey.

Last night's event came rushing onto me and I blushed at the thought.

His tongue can literally work magic.

"Good morning babe." He looks up at me before grinning and leaning in but I stop him.

"Morning breath Sebastian." I groan.

He rolls his eyes and goes back to licking my spot while I try to suppress the giggle that comes out squeaky.

I sigh happily as I realised how good I really felt. I wanted us to be like this with no worries. I loved him and I swear it always sound magical to my ears.

After that, we had showered, not together ofcourse. I had made Pancakes with nutella for breakfast and I swear Sebastian eats like a beast but can I blame him? I was the same as he was.

He was off to meet Johan on the side of the city for discussing the more illegal businesses that his father had ordered.

I'm just waiting for the day when he'll man up and face his dad.

Since I was alone and I had skipped going to the restaurant because I was feeling very lazy, I decided to text Sebastian with Dog beside me yawning in all mighty.

"Where you at? What's taking you so long?"  I had texted.

Sebastian : Fee I just got out of your front door 😑

Me : okay okay sorry 😂😘

Sebastian : it's alright. Ttyl I'll be driving. 💗

I didn't know Dog was peeping until I saw him sitting too close to me.

"Hey! There's this thing called privacy!"