#26

Feyona

For a criminal, Sebastian surely wasn't smart enough. I'll blame cherry tomatoes for that.

His plan sucked a whole bottle of mineral water, with actually no water.

Mr. Wilshere wanted Keyona to go as me and give him the answer which was plain and a simple 'no.' His assumptions were that, Ryan will kill me if I neglect the offer, on the other hand, because Keyona is such a badass and could kick any asses like fine ass just as Sebastian's, then cute ass just as Mia's, round ass just as Lotte and finally fat ass just as - well you know who.

I think I pretty much described all of the asses.

Okay, back to the point. The fact that Sebastian wanted me to be on the safe side but for that, he was including my sister into danger and that just made me mad.

So I argued and yelled and rightnow he was suffering from silent treatment by me, but that's besides the point.

We still got one more day to plan the stuffs. I mean, if I can complete all of the assignments in one day, then I'm sure we can even plan to take over Mars in just a day.

"I'll just go." Keyona muttered silently and stood up from the chair before walking away.

I know she was feeling low, and rightnow the guilt in my stomach was killing me.

God, I'm such an idiot. Why couldn't I do something right for once?

I looked down and sighed.

I had a restaurant to handle. I had criminals leaving under my roof. A psycho of a brother was blackmailing us, and the issue of me running out of pages for watching the food porn was just adding more fuel into the fire.

Oh, and also the fact that I was falling for the leader of the squad.

Pretty normal life though.

"C'mon Fee!" Sebastian huffed.

I ignored him and concentrated on my nail paint that looked pretty nude. Wait- I didn't wear any nail paint.

Oh, that's why.

"I'm sorry alright." He says sincerely, but I still avoided his gaze.

I know I'm acting childish, but do I even care? I mean, he did have access to the camera-

Wait- I almost forgot about that.

I turned my neck towards him so fast, that I could've sworn I heard something snap.

All of a sudden I was angry as I stood up and stand in front of Sebastian with my arms fold to my chest and hips cocked at the side with my feet tapping against the floor.

"Tell me one thing Sebastian, why does my cat has a freakin' camera attached to his chain?"

He looked surprise and quirked one eyebrow up like he didn't thought that I would know about this. He clears his throat after that and fixes his posture before putting on the stupid smirk on his face.

"And I thought you wouldn't find out. I like those flowered designed underwear though.-" I glare at him and fight the blush that starts to form. God, this is so embarrassing

He suddenly stands up in all his height and gazes down at me. We were close now, too close. He brought his mouth to my ears and smirks, holding back the smile that I could almost see.

"-they're really cute." He finishes.

And this time, I do blush, really hard.

I grit my teeth and roll my eyes before turning away.