#40

Thank you  OneInA_Minion for the amazing banner. I love it :)

Feyona

"Dad!"

I run towards my dad who was resting on the couch with Dog in his lap, watching TV. His eyes lit up at the sight of me and we both engulf each other into a tight hug and Dog immediately jumps down to let us have our bonding time.

While Keyona was mom's favourite, I have always been my dad's. We were more like partners in crime. I still remember when we were kids, dad and I used to pull the pranks on mom & Kee. Not an extreme prank where someone gets hurt of course, but just minor playful things like drawing on their faces while they were asleep and scaring the shit out of them by Cosplay-ing the Joker from Batman. Mom have always been afraid of the character, don't know why though.

I really miss those days man, makes me want to go back to my childhood days. Growing up sucks, big time.

"Where were you kid?" He asks, and I smile at his concern.

It felt good.

Should I tell him that I was on a date with a criminal at midnight in a damn park and that we've been making out since I can't remember?

Good going Fee.

No, thanks.

"Uh- some teens booked the restaurant for a birthday party, I had to be there !"

How can I come up with a great lie was beyond my imagination. I think I deserve a trophy for this.

Nah?

Maybe a certificate?

Or maybe a world full of Pizzas?

Hell yeah.

"I'm proud of you kid." He grins and ruffles my hair and I somehow try to hide the guilt in my chest instead of showing it up on my face.

"Fee, who's the gentleman?" My mom asks from the door, staring weirdly at Sebastian who was standing awkwardly on the door step.

I nervously grin looking at my mom and dad. What the hell would I tell them? That he's a freaking criminal who gulps cherry tomatoes like water?

What the hell was I even thinking?

But before I could come up with a good lie where I could've won another certificate or trophy or a world full of pizzas- Sebastian steps in.

He straightens his back and grins looking at my mom, before taking her hand into his and kissing them as a greeting.

"It's nice to meet you ma'am. Why do you look so surprised, didn't your daughter tell you about me?" He quirks his eyebrows in a questioning way at my mom, who stare at him wide eyed.

Hell, even I was surprised at this. What the hell he is on to? Was he trying to charm my parents? Too bad, he's a criminal and no charm will cover that up for him.

But damn, did he look hot pretending to be a gentleman?

"Um-" my mom stutters as a reply and look towards me narrowing her eyes in confusion.

And my face turns into an awkward expression as I look from mom to dad, who had his eyebrows raised at me.

"Uh - he is- um-"

This time though, I couldn't come up with a great lie so I turned my face towards Sebastian for help to which he winks and smirks before turning back to my mom.