#4

Feyona.

"So how about the lift?" The devil smirked still pointing his gun at me.

I really need some luck in my life.

Sighing and rolling my eyes, I walk to the door and situate myself in between Johan and Ricky, just like before.

I was too tired to argue or put on a fight and to top it off I was more than hungry. My stomach was growling, begging for some food in the system.

I let Ricky tie me again with those mops and ropes because darn, my body hurt from all the running and fighting.

I sit quietly as I looked out of the car's window. We were passing from some ghat region. The twist and turns of the car was making my stomach sick.

Where were they taking me anyway?

I glanced down at my cat who was resting in my lap. He must be hungry too. After all, I didn't share my burrito with him.

"Mhhmdhmhsmhs." I tried to muffle out. Keyword tried.

That grabbed the attention of the men in the van and I'd be lying if I said I didn't hear them growl.

Whatever, I'm hungry and I could care less about their groans.

"Now what?" The Greek god snapped turning his head towards me.

His eyebrows were knitted together in an annoyed way. He kept on clenching his jaw as if he was trying to control his flare. His grey eyes were hooded but dangerous.

And boy, did he look mad. Mad and sexy.

"Sebastian, why can't we just bring out the information from her the way we always do?" I heard Kevoluto speak from driver's seat.

Wait, and how exactly they bring out the information?

Wait again- his name is Sebastian?

If I didn't have the mop suffocating me, I'd be laughing my ass off right now. Sebastian? Really?

I thought his name would be something more dangerous and gloomy. I seriously didn't expect a norm name Sebastian.

I inwardly smirked, if that's possible.

"Because Kev, we can't." Sebastian gritted his teeth at Kev.

Kev just shrugged and continued to drive down the road.

Focusing back on me, he signalled Jo to remove the mop so I can speak.

"I'm hungry-" I say breathlessly once the cloth was out from my mouth, "-and I need to feed my cat too."

"Too bad, I don't." He shrugged nonchalantly and faced the front.

"But I am." I glared at him through mirror.

He held my gaze there and narrowed his eyes to dare me to continue. A dead expression was on his face, which was totally hot - okay, stop.

If he thinks that he can order me around like I'm just a puppet, then he had another thing coming.

I was starving here for fuck sake and I ain't going down without a battle.

"I'm hungry." I say again, this time my voice was hard. My gaze was still lock to him through mirror.

He smirked and turned around to face me. He bit his lip as an amusing smile ended up on his face. His face showed no emotion other than that.

"So?" He finally replied.

"I want food."

"And?"