#5

Feyona.

Waking up to an unknown place didn't surprise me but,

Waking up to Taylor Swift's 'Shake it off' sure did.

Music blared from outside the room where I was living in. I sure as hell was in some incognito place.

The room was pretty big for one person to stay in. It was plain white with no window to escape. Posters of various type of guns and slutty pictures of porn stars were stuck to the wall.

I cringe as I gazed at the pictures, where the hell am I?

Walking to the door I tried to open it but I guess it was locked from outside. I huff and start to bang loudly, I just wish they could hear me through the loud music.

Suddenly the music stops and I hear footsteps from the other side of the room. Finally.

The door opens and I come face to face with Jo.

I didn't notice until now that he looked like Dwayne Johnson but ofcourse a little less built up than him.

Dwayne was a freakin' beast.

"Hi."

Stupid enough, sue me.

"Are you ok?"

His voice was robotic like he was instructed to ask me whether I was doing fine or no. There wasn't any expression etched to his face, square face I tell you.

Hey maybe I can call him 'Square Face.'

Grinning at my new nickname I tried to show it off, in case he like it.

"Of course I am Okay, Square Face."

A death glare and a clenched jaw is what I receive.

"You don't like it?" I pout dramatically, referring to his nickname.

Instead of replying me, he grabs me by my left arm and start to drag me to god knows where.

I let out a groan as his nails dug in to my skin, bruising me in the process.

Man, they really had a rough childhood.

I let my feet go nonchalantly along with him, not caring if I trip and die.

Who even trips and dies to be honest?

Jo opens a door to some kind of office I presume. The table was situated in the middle of the room and computers and files were kept upon it with guns.

Kev, Rick and Seb were discussing something but suddenly became quiet when we entered.

Wow, I'm telling their name as if they're my best friends.

My eyes met Ricky's and I realise that he was too old to be in this gang. He reminded me of my grandpa I never had, facially ofcourse.

Kev looked young, around the age of nineteen or twenty, too young for the gang.

The last was Sebastian, I swear god took extra of an hour to sculp his face. He was perfect in every way.

His body was rigid and delicious that my insides were cheering me to lick lick lick.

Okay, Ew.

Thinking of licking, my cat was resting on Sebastian's lap. I swear he is a traitor.

I glare at Dog.

"So nice of you to join us Ms. Podolski."

There he goes again calling me by my last name and wetting me in the process.