#2

Feyona

I woke up with the massive headache and the first thing I noticed was, we were seating in a mini van.

I blink few times for my sight to get fix before I start to move.

Well, not really.

My hands were still handcuffed behind my back and my mouth was covered with a mop and my legs were tied with the rope too.

Oh what a lovely sight.

I look around and find two bulky and straight-faced men, who were sitting either side of me. A man was driving the car while the other sat besides him in the front.

I couldn't make out their faces. They were all covered in a black mask with the hole at the eyes and nose and mouth.

Well alright.

Why am I here anyway..

Wait- Am I being kidnapped?

OH MY GOD !

"Mhmhmhmmhmh-"

I screamed but the mop in my mouth muffles my cry.

The car stops immediately and I arch forward and slam back against the seat again.

Jesus, It's gonna be the death of me in here.

The man who was sitting in the passenger seat turn around and glares at me....or that's what I think.

I couldn't really make out what or rather where was he lookin' at cuz it was already dark outside and the road was too gloomy and also, because the car's lights were turned off.

I inwardly cursed myself upon seeking the attention to the four men.

They were all starring at me now.

And hey, is that my cat in the kidnapper's lap taking a nap?

Traitor !

"Mhmhmhmmhmh-" I scream again but they just kept starring at me.

I see the man in passenger seat signaling something with his eyes to one of the bulky guys besides me.

The one in my right, immediately moves his hands behind my head and unties the mop.

Once the mop was off from my mouth, I start screaming.

"Shut up!" The man in the passenger seat and also on whose lap my cat was sleeping, yells.

'Dog' immediately jerks up from the voice and looks around, just like I did a min ago.

He looks at me with the kitty face. He is confused.

Well so am I, Little Kitty.

"Who are you people?" I finally find my voice and speak.

"That's none of your business." The one in my left, hisses.

"Well, it is when you mich von meinem Aufenthaltsort sind entführten!"
"Well it is, when you're abducting me from my abode!" I argue, glaring at everyone.

"Meow." My lovely cat breaks the silence and I glare at him too.

"And you! You don't even come bordering me. You Verräter!" (Traitor) I howl at my cat who by the way, just shrugs me off and goes back to sleep giving me a yawn.

I watch him in disbelief.

What have I not done for him? He used to bring all the dead mice to our house and it used to stink like hell, I was the one that always saved his back. He even used to play with mom's precious jewelers and I used to take the blame when he broke them.