#25

Feyona

"Wh- how even...?"

"Well well well, we wouldn't want my big brother to disturb us, now would we?" He perked his left eyebrow up with an amused grin plastered to his face.

"What are you doing here?" I finally found my voice and gritted my teeth at him.

"Eh? Let's talk only business, shall we?"

Ryan moves to sit on the couch and I still stay put in my place. What the hell was he doing here? And if he was here, then how did Sebastian know that Ryan took Keyona.

But Ryan is here !

What!

"Babe, if I were you, I'd probably sit down, because what are we about to discuss now, would make your legs collapse."

I cleared my throat and glared at him, before taking a seat further away from Ryan.

"I'll come straight to the point Feyona, I want you to tell your pretty sister to join my side or you die." He smirks.

The nerve he has to smirk.

I'd rather die than tell Kee to join his side. Ryan Wilshere is a pure torture to the earth. I don't know why would god create such a human being, actually no, his parents should've used condom or even a plastic wrap would've been suffice.

What the fuck Fee? Focus, you hippo!

"I'll die." I innocently smiled at him, which was obviously fake.

"Aw, just think this through babe. You have the time till Monday morning, at 4 am there will be an explosion, which will be a grand entry of me ofcourse, and I'll bring more explosions with me, incase you stick to the same answer as now." He winks and gets up from the couch.

"-and tell your boyfriend to not rush every time he sees my men. We wouldn't want the situation to repeat."

Maybe that's why Sebastian claimed that it was Ryan, that he probably was, just in an indirect way. Wait- why did Ryan take Dog though? Maybe they literally liked Cats.

"You shouldn't have drag my cat into this, you know." I rolled my eyes at him as he stood by the door like a normal friend who was exiting the door, while greeting a final good bye.

"Oh honey, if I didn't then I wouldn't be able to be here." He smirks and turns around but I stop him, grabbing his arm.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"There's a camera updated on your cat's name chain around his neck, how do I know? Well your sister's phone showed how you were singing 'Anaconda' just in your towel. A little advice, do not EVER twerk, you can't. Probaby Sebastian had it too, cuz I know my brother more than you do." He grinned holding back his laughter while he watched my face in amusement.

Horror. There was literal horror written on my face.

My cat had camera and I didn't even know about it.

Oh my god, that means all these months I was talking to a cat who had camera inserted to his chain while I cried out my eyes to him.

What the actual fuck is this?

Why would Sebastian have the access to the camera? But most importantly, how?

I remember when we had met again, he said that he knew things about me. Maybe that was it.

Sebastian has been watching me since he left me in my doorstep.

I immediately blush at the thought, knowing he had seen me naked and in awkward situations.