#41

Feyona

"Dog !"

I shake my head and pick him up before putting him down on the floor.

Sebastian also gets up and was about to curse but stopped when he realised my dad was also in the room.

Dad laughs and shakes his head at Dog's behaviour before switching off the TV from remote and standing up.

"Guess Dog was more surprised than I was." He says before walking away.

I stood there wide eyed, and then turned my gaze to Sebastian who was watching me with amusement in his eyes. I glare at him before taking a rough clothe and wetting it. I bend and start to rub the couch to get rid off the Dog's pee.

"Damn, that ass!" I hear Sebastian whistle from behind and I stood up with wide eyes. I turn around and give him a death glare.

He folds his hands to his chest and licks his lips before winking at me, and I try hard not to blush, but nevertheless I fail and end up crimson red.

Damn, the cherry tomato loving human being.

After a moment of silence where I continue to scrub the couch, Sebastian kneels beside me and I look at him in confusion.

"I meant what I said." He mutters while staring at me with a small smile on his face.

"About my ass?"

I swear he refrained himself from face palming and rolled his eyes.

"No idiot, about the fact that I love you."

"Oh." I say dumbly and continue working.

Sebastian still stood there and I could totally make out the look on his face from the corner of my eyes. He was impatient and annoyed and was watching me with expectation. When I continue doing the work, I hear him curse under his breath.

"Are you kidding me?" He mutters to himself in annoyance.

I wanted to laugh at his face, but boy do I like teasing him. I know he was expecting an 'I love you too' back from me but I know I like testing him.

"You want to say something?" He looks at me expectantly, like giving me a hint.

"Oh yeah, I love YouTube." I give him a goofy grin and pretend going back to my work.

He watches me in disbelief and rolls his eyes. I show my tongue at him and he narrows his eyes. All of a sudden I watched as his eyes twinkled mischievously and a wicked grin takes a way upon his face.

Uh oh.

Before I could react, I was already on the floor laughing my ass off with Sebastian tickling my sides.

"St-stop." I tried but Sebastian continues the torture.

Tickles are literally funny things, I mean it makes you laugh but at the same time you want it to be stopped because you're in pain due to so much laughs. Am I even making any sense?

My sides hurt but Sebastian still continues to tickle me. Tears stream down my face as I laughed like snorting whale. I didn't realise that Sebastian was now on top of me and tickling my most sensitive parts. We were so caught up in the moment that I didn't know how we got into this position.

But did I even care?

"Say it." He smirks.

"No." I giggled.

He tickles hard.

"Okay okay, I love you." I finally say and he stops while I try to catch my breathe.