#34

Feyona.

Please don't let him be naked. Please don't let him be naked. Please do-

"Meow."

My cat looks up at me with the puppy dog eyes that he couldn't muster because he wasn't actually a puppy.

I was standing right in front of the door for my bedroom, contemplating whether to go in or no, just in case I walk into a naked Sebastian you know....

Dog stood near my leg, looking up at me. I sighed and bent down to pat him on his head. He leans his face further into my hands, while I tease his fur.

"Is he naked?" I asked my cat out of nowhere.

"Meow." He replies.

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"Meow."

"That's not the answer Dog." I roll my eyes.

"Meow."

"Am I crazy?"

He looks at me for a minute, and then nods his head.

Traitor.

I glare at Dog and pick him up afterwards. I run my hands over him and -

"That reminds me - why did you take off the chain?"

I looked up from Dog to see Sebastian standing at my doorframe with clothes on and arms fold to his chest, with one eye brow twitched up.

Wait - when the hell did he open the door?

Wait again - why are his clothes on?

Wrong question.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts, and glare at Sebastian.

"It's my cat. I can change the chain if I want to."

"Too bad, I was hoping for some strip show for myself too." He smirks before winking at me.

A death glare is what he receives.

"You've seen enough."

"I've seen it all actually."

I was literally trying hard to control the blush that was starting to form on my face.

Shouldn't I be mad?

What's so worth blushing about the fact that he has seen all my glory?

"You - you piece of - "

"Hotness? Nah I'm loaded babe."
He once again winks, and I stand rooted to my spot while trying to calm my breath, which I was failing by the way.

"Why don't you come inside Fee?" He says, and nods his head to my room.

Oh god.

He is inviting me in. What should I do?

I gulp slowly, and look inside the room and back at Sebastian.

He smirks when I stare at him.

"Yo-you're forgiven!" I say nervously, and was about to turn around and leave when Sebastian grabs my arm, making me to face him too closely.

"Not so easily." He whispers dangerously close to my ears in a most seducing way.

My heartbeat quickens and at the same time Dog jumps out of my arms, and walks off downstairs.