#32

Feyona

I reached the restaurant and immediately spotted them at a booth, where they were having a nice chat with the way his date was giggling.

Though they were sitting beside each other, she was still sticking closer to him like a bloody leech. I almost laughed when I saw the discomfort on Sebastian's face. He was sitting so stiff and uncomfortable.

I took that as my opportunity to start with my plan.

"Hi." I say brightly to Kelora, and forward my hand for the shake. But not once did I turn my head to see Sebastian's reaction.

"How rude of me to not introduce myself earlier? I'm Feyona by the way. Sebastian's ex girlfriend."

There was still a big mocking slash wicked slash creepy grin on my face which wasn't going to disappear anytime soon. I think I put the Cheshire cat into shame.

Kelora's face immediately turned into a loathing one and she was giving me an annoyed glare.

I dropped my hand there and shrugged my shoulders.

"May I sit here?" I say and pointed to the seat opposite to them.

"No." Kelora greeted her teeth.

"I didn't even asked you." I say and take a seat across from them anyway.

I swear I heard the breaking of knuckles under the table.

It was then when I turned my head to Sebastian and find him staring at me in amusement?

The hell?

I wanted to take the revenge and annoy him and ruin his date, not entertain him.

Nevertheless I still carried on with my plan.

"Me & Sebastian were like a golden couple in the college a-" I started but was madly interrupted by the Leech.

Hey maybe I could call her Leech?

"I was in the same college as him and never once have I seen you there?" She narrowed her eyes suspiciously and a smirk forms on her face.

I stood there awkwardly.

Now what? God, I'm doomed.

"Actually...I mean GOLDEN COUPLE ! Um- we liked golds and - he liked golds in his college and I liked golds in my college, so - we were the golden couple!"

Nice one Fee, keep running your mouth like the bull's ass and the only thing that will come out will be the shit.

"Are you crazy?" She looks at me weirdly and I glare at her.

"No, I'm Feyona."

"Sebastian can you tell your friend to move away from here, please?" She started batting her eye lashes in a way that she thought was cute. But in reality, it just looked like a Leech trying too hard.

And what the hell, did she just friend zoned me and Sebastian?

How dare she?

"Actually, she is pregnant with my baby."

I swear if he takes that Leech's side an- wait!

Did he....?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

IS HE CRAZY?

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SMALL! HOW IS THE PLAN GONNA WORK NOW?

Hold the fuck up again !