#37

Feyona

"Really?"

"Totally." Ryan replies with a smirk.

I wolf whistle at it and at the same time, Sebastian glares at me muttering a quiet 'Shut up'

My hands were still tied backwards to the chair and all of the efforts I've been trying just drained into Dog's poop.

Suddenly, four more figure barged into the room and our eyes snapped to them.

Jo, Rick, Kev and Keyona stood at the door with guns in their hands. They were breathing heavily and I realised they were the reason behind all the commotion outside that was ringing a few minutes ago.

"The fuck are you doin' here?" I yelled, my gaze fixed to Kee.

"Shut up." She rolls the eyes.

Oh ok.

Suddenly, I feel something cool at the side of my head and I widen my eyes when I realised what it really was.

Kenquito places the gun to my head and immediately wraps his arms around my neck while standing right behind me.

Is he crazy?

"I'll shoot her if you guys dared to move."

Kenquito was frightened, that I could make out through his voice which was latched with nervousness and sounded a little squeaky.

"I dare you to shoot her Ken." Sebastian says with the hard voice and I almost cough on my spit.

Is he crazy?

He wanted him to shoot me?

I knew it! I knew he din't like me. What was I even thinking man. I'm such a fool, who even in their right m-

"-but if you have enough guts to shoot her-" he looks at Kenquito dead in the eyes and not one muscle in his body twitched, telling us that he infact was dead serious, "- then I have enough guts to destroy what you have built, including your relationship with Lena."

Stop right there! I'm comfused.

Kenquito's eyes widens and I feel him shaking behind me.

Alright, untie me you dipshit.

"You wouldn't do that!"

"Ofcourse I will. You wouldn't want her to know how you killed her ex-husband now, would you?" Sebastian says dangerously in a low voice but we heard him anyway.

Kenquito's eyes widens at this and he narrowed his eyes in a questioning manner.

"How did you know about that?"

"Obviously, you're the only one who uses cheap bullets to aim."

"I don't care. Lena is never going to be mine anyway, and I wouldn't let this girl to be yours." By this Kenquito presses his gun more to my head and I flinch at the pain.

"What do you want?" Ryan says, unbelieveingly in a calm voice.

Kenquito shifts his eyes to Ryan.

"The Brooch."

Brooch? I think he wants the brooch to gift it to Lena. Maybe these criminals had things for Brooch. I mean, Sebastian gave me one to-

Wait-

The Brooch?

Was he talking about my brooch that Sebastian gave me?

Could it be possible.