#33

Feyona

Ping !

Open the door

The message read.

I looked up in my cell phone at the corner where the timing read 2 am.

Are you serious Seb?

Nonetheless, I get up from the bed and look myself in the mirror.

The tears were now dry, but the stain stayed. I immediately run to the washroom and fix my face and hair.

I run downstairs afterwards and took a deep breath before nearing the door. I stare from the small hole on the door to see Sebastian pacing nervously on my doorstep. He runs his hands to his hair and ruffles it slightly, which gives him a major bad boy look.

Oh boy.

I bite my lips and exhale the breath I was holding.

Turning the knob, I opened the door and at the same time Sebastian stops pacing around and his eyes widens slightly when he sees me.

"What took you so long? I thought you wouldn't open the door."

Well except the fact that I wanted to look pretty in your presence....

I roll my eyes at him and fold my arms to my chest, cocking one eye brow up.

"What are you doing here?"

"I-I'm sorry?" He scratches his head sheepishly, and I almost suppressed the grin that was beginning to form on my face.

He looked so cute.

"Okay." I nod my head.

"Really?" His eyes widens like he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Nope." I glare at him and was about to close the door when he sticks his leg in between the door.

"Wait, Fee!"

I scoff and open the door widely.

"What?" I say, annoyed.

"Look I know what I did was wron-"

"Wrong? Sebastian you freakin' lied to me, and then you go around on a date with a woman who turns out to be your Fiancée ! And on the top of that, you had the nerve to kiss me, knowing that you've been cheating on your Fiancée all this time. Are you even serious about this apology? Or this is one of your lies again? Sagen Sie mir, Sebastian, wirklich? (Tell me Sebastian, really?)" I yell harshly at him. I was mad, that was for sure. But I was raging with anger too, and nobody could stop the fire from erupting.

"I came here to apologise Fee-" he grits his teeth, the hands were turned into a fist and I could see the anger soon radiating from him.

"- And I know what I did was wrong. Fine! I admit I was cheating on my Fiancee, but news flash Fee, you yourself saw that I didn't want to marry her. For god's sake, she's a nobody to me!"

Is that the vain popping out? Damn right it is. Sebastian stood there like an angry hulk, except he wasn't green and dynamic.

"And what about leaving the place?" I arch my brows up, "- why lie to me about that?"

"I was! Rick, Jo & Kev were gone but my dad insisted me to stay and wanted me to meet Kel after a long time." He sighs, now quiet.

Well, what now? Was he saying the truth? How can I trust him?

Gah Hippo you already do !

Thanks

My pleasure.

I rolled my eyes at my inner voice.

"Feyona, I'm really sorry. Please?"

Sebastian's eyes were sincerely pleading. He bit his lips in a desperate way, and I couldn't help but just stare at his lips that looked too luscious.

I so wanted to kiss him rightnow.

I move my gaze up to his grey eyes and stare at him. Genuine, was the only word I could describe.

He really wanted me to forgive him.

Somehow, even I knew that I couldn't stay mad at him forever. How could I, when he is the only man who makes me wet even during summers, and hot during winters?

The demon possessing my body rolls the eyes dramatically.

Sighing, I was about to forgive him, when he dug the hole for himself to fall in.

"I will do anything Fee." He said.

Suddenly, the gears in my head starts to turn and I was desperately finding the ways to entertain myself and have some fun with Sebastian freakin' Wilshere.

He said he'll do anything right?

Well he can cook for me, but nah, that wouldn't be entertaining. That will be too hot, which might make me wet. He can maybe take care of Dog while I'm in the restaurant, but I'm afraid he'll fix another camera into his chain and watch me butt naked.

I've stopped changing my clothes in front of Dog by the way.

Somehow, my mind landed up to when I was asking for his forgiveness and he told me to wear the Lingerie for him or give him a lap dance.

I was blushing hard rightnow. It was the first time we kissed, and it was my first kiss. And I was glad that it was with Sebastian.

I couldn't think of anyone else anyway.

I bite my lips and stare at Sebastian while still deciding to what to do with him.

Maybe I should ask him to wear my Lingerie? Hey wouldn't that be fun now? Or a strip tease? I bet he wouldn't do that. It will surely be uncomfortable for him !

Suddenly my eyes lit up and a dangerous smile takes over my face.

"Are you sure you'll do anything Seb?" I arch my brow up and stare at him in amusement.

Sebastian takes in my expression and he knew that I had planned certain things, so he cocks his head to side slightly and narrows his eyes.

"What do you have in mind Fee?" He mutters and I hear him anyway.

I shrug my shoulders nonchalantly, but on the inside I was jumping with excitement.

"Wear my Lingerie for me Or give me a strip tease." I smirk and bit my lips to stop myself from bursting into laughter at his widened expression.

He looked so surprised that the word 'Surprise' was surprised.

What?

Suddenly a playful smirks forms on Sebastian's face, and my grin falters.

"Since when did you become so naughty Fee?" He asks.

Since your company.

I shrug my shoulders, and wink at him.

"Tell me Seb, would you do it?"

I was so confident that he would decline, that I was mentally preparing to tell him how coward he was. But his answer made me widen my eyes in surprise and I groaned loud than ever.

"Strip tease it is !"

Sebastian winks at me, and with a playful smile he enters into the house and walks straight while bumping shoulders with me.

"Oh and Fee?" He calls.

I turn around to look at him.

"Don't try to be too wet for me, or it might get intense and really hard." He winks.

Too bad Seb, I'm already was.

_______________________________

A/N : Eh? Lol.

MAXIMUM VOTES TO WATCH SEBASTIAN STRIP !!!

YASSSS !!!