#42

So guys this is the first time that i've written the 'scene' hope you go a little easy on me because it was hard writing this chapter. Please drop the opinions on the chapter because im the beginner here.

PS : read at your own risk (13+)

Feyona

Past few days went on hastily. My parents stayed a week before they were off again to expanding the business. Sebastian was welcomed in the house like he had owned it. I had refrained myself from rolling my eyes when dad had been like, "let's go to the basket ball game son."

Like c'mon dad, son? Really? Like my mom, I doubt my dad had also started to form the image of his lovely daughter being married to the so called 'Doctor.' But it was clear that Sebastian didn't mind anyway, instead he had one of his goofy smile plastered on his face.

We spent time together to the maximum because Sebastian was always around, either gazing at me while sitting in the corner booth as I manage the work in my restaurant or staying late with me for the dinner till we finish a good movie. However, in the end of every single day we always found ourselves wrapped in each other's arm.

Dog was still the same ya'know pissing in the midnight and interrupting every make out sessions of our. Sometimes, I think it's Kee controlling him just to piss us off but I know Kee would never do that, and besides that she had so many things to be concerned about than indulging herself in breaking our make out session.

It was later that night when Sebastian was on his way to pick me up from the restaurant. He had gone to next city for some important work that he's father had commanded. He literally cursed after he had ended the call from his dad.

I stood outside the restaurant when his car pulled by and my face softens when I catch his tired face. Sebastian still didn't fail to look even more hotter like this, with his messed up hair and pouty red lips and grey eyes- goddamn! I agree, I had been ridiculously horny the whole week and I know my periods were coming near due to all the wild thoughts I fantasised doing with Sebastian. Mother nature is literally cunning, I tell you.

"You look tired." I start as I faced Sebastian sitting in a tilting way where I faced him in the passenger seat.

He shrugs his shoulder and gives me a tired soft grin. I hold his hand that was resting on the side and rubbed my thumb around his front. I kiss his knuckles and look at him to find him already looking at me in amusement.

When we reach my house, I thought about making something heavy for the dinner because I was myself beyond hungry and Sebastian must be too, but then Sebastian grabbed a big plastic bag from the back seat and I nearly jumped in joy when I realised there were two big pizza boxes, garlic breads with some soft drink.

Damn, I was craving for Pizza.

I could see Dog rolling his eyes at us, if that's even possible due to the fact that he has been receiving less love than he used to, but trust me I still slept with Dog cuddling in my arms and maybe that's the reason why he hadn't abandoned me yet.

We ate our dinner while making small talks and once when we were finished, Sebastian dumbed the boxes in the waste bin while I went upstairs to change into something comfortable.

My mind raced with plenty of thoughts as I changed into my clothes - all of them being smut, about how I wanted to grab him and strangle him while I kiss him endlessly. I wanted to feel his body flushed against mine with no place for the clothes between us. I swear I-

My thoughts were interrupted when my gaze fell upon the same Lingerie I had worn for Sebastian, that was the only lingerie I had anyway, and no doubt I was considering wearing it right then.