#9

Feyona.

"Move an inch and I shoot you."

The voice came from behind and I stood still with the man still hanging onto my shoulder.

My mind started rushing for I did't know why. Maybe because Sebastian Wilshere was here after all these years.

I didn't know what to think, or what to even do for that matter.

I can't just turn around and say, "hey it's me." Now how awkward would that be?

My foot was paralysed to the ground and my heart started beating rapidly. My palms were sweaty, knees weak, arms were heavy, ther-

Focus Fee !

"Hand me the man and you'll go safe."

No hint of emotion was present in his voice, it was neutral than the word. But then again, neutral was Sebastian's middle name.

Just saying.

I still didn't turn around to his voice because one, I was paralysed to the ground and two, because I was still debating in my head whether I should let him see me or no.

Guess what I chose?

Neither.

Instead of handing him the man and walking to my own safety, I did the impossible.

I continued to walk towards my car.

If we replay this scene before one year and seven months then maybe I would've sincerely handed him his man and walked away without causing any trouble.

But I was no more the drowning hippo that I used to be.

Now I'm a fish, I've learned to swim.

The demon possessing my body rolls the eyes at the bad comparison.

Well okay.

The man hisses in pain as I drag him to the car. Another sound of gun shot rings in the air but I didn't let it stop me.

"Next shot will be you." I heard him say.

You think I'll stop? I didn't. I still continued to walk. I swear I have a death wish.

The sound of police siren can be heard from afar and I stopped. This was my cue.

Cops will catch Sebastian and he will finally be behind the bars.

What was I doing?

I didn't know what the hell was I thinking. The sudden thought to have Sebastian behind the bars was ridiculous. Why would I do that in the first place?

You're just mad because he didn't say good bye or even glanced at you second time, my subconscious says.

I roll my eyes at it. Well whatever.

"Are you kidding me?" Sebastian yells as the police siren got more closer.

In a moment, the man I've been helping was yanked out of my hand and was now on the ground, moaning in pain.

I watched as Sebastian stood right in front of me with his back facing me and a gun pointed to the man's head.

Nice ass though.

Before I could scream or stop him, the man was already dead to the ground.

I let out a cry as I watched his body slumber in the ache of blood. His eyes were open dead shot and I couldn't wipe the image of his face from my head. All bloody and damaged.